Pokemon Go

So a story I saw today was that the Dems are using PG to register ghost voters for Hillary votes. Which would be another reason that DNC guy would be murdered in DC. His job would have been privy to this. He was killed right after PG went live.

So a story I saw today was that the Dems are using PG to register ghost voters for Hillary votes. Which would be another reason that DNC guy would be murdered in DC. His job would have been privy to this. He was killed right after PG went live.

That's only in Chicago & some parts of Detroit........

You really shouldn't discriminate against ghosts or dead ppl, they got rights just like the rest of us........:(

13669147_1060335564050672_768090617736956068_n.jpg

Those playing this walk up and down the sidewalk outside my office all day long. It's not school aged kids out for the summer. It's adults old enough to have a job.

Yep @ the local bank they are having a contest & any time you see them not working, they are on the phone playing......

Yep @ the local bank they are having a contest & any time you see them not working, they are on the phone playing......

Are the bank employees doing the playing when they should be working?

The ones I referenced don't work where I do.

Are the bank employees doing the playing when they should be working?

The ones I referenced don't work where I do.

No, not from what I have seen... But on lunch, breaks etc they are a competitive lot......lol

Hell if I had sit there & listen to the bs for three days I would take the game up as well.......lol

Where are the Pokémon stories, I share them with the neighbors, they find this stuff funny.

Sent from my LG-D631 using Tapatalk

Newmarket woman shot Pokemon Go players with a pellet gun

A Newmarket woman is under arrest after she allegedly shot Pokémon Go players with a pellet gun from the roof of a building.

York regional police were called to Main Street South near Water Street around 10:30 p.m. on Saturday.

A woman was on the roof of a two-storey building, shooting a handgun-style pellet gun at people playing Pokémon Go below, police allege.

No one was struck, police said.

Patricia Champagne, 29, was arrested and charged with assault with a weapon and possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose.

Police forces across Canada have warned of the risks of playing Pokémon Go, but those warnings had more to do with distraction than being victims of violence.

The cellphone-based game sends players into the real world to search for digital monsters known as Pokémon, who appear on screen when users hold up their iPhones or Android devices in various locations at various times.

“Are you about to step into traffic? Are you going to crash into someone or something? You could end more than just your game,” Vancouver Police said. “It is very easy for any stranger to know your gathering spots. Make sure you go with a group, and that younger kids tell parents or another adult where they’re going.”

Some police forces have also been employing the hashtag “DontCatchAndDrive” as players roam community streets.”

the next game needs to have zombies instead of pokemons, and they need to be breaking into your house through the windows and walls.....they can have a cash shop selling chain saws......

Back