Police are searching for white male who shot and killed black 7-year-old in “unprovok

so where did I lie asshole

when I posted that the witnesses said the shots came from a red truck with a white man in it

that was what was known idiot

they saw a white man in a red truck near them at the time

they thought he shot them.

the victims and the witnesses were mistaken

so who is it you are insulting for making the mistaken identity?

the victims and witnesses

Hmmm...where did the "original" ‘description of the suspect come from? they need to speak to those witnesses.....
Thankfully someone turned both men in....
Such a terrible tragedy...such innocent victims....‘

implying the witnesses and victims were lying

This is the sketch of when this was first reported and it was said to be a White man, along with this being possibly looked at as a hate crime.

Does anyone else see a resemblance, other then it being said he was supposed to be a White man??

8174670-6562239-The_Harris_County_Sheriff_s_Office_released_this_sketch_of_the_m-a-9_1546782413728.jpg
8182606-6562239-Larry_Woodruffe_24_was_the_second_suspect_to_be_taken_into_custo-a-8_1546782310771.jpg

insulting the witnesses and victims

so where did I lie asshole when I posted that the witnesses said the shots came from a red truck with a white man in it that was what was known idiot

a white man 30-40 years old kills a little 7 year old girl of African descent and this is how you idiots respond but fuck are you shit heel sociopathic racists

When Y O U lied the police had already announced the identities of both suspects, liar.

I wonder if journalist Shaun King and civil rights lawyer Lee Merritt paid the $35,000 cash reward they put together for tips leading to the arrest of the shooter?

they saw a white man in a red truck near them at the time

they thought he shot them.

the victims and the witnesses were mistaken

so who is it you are insulting for making the mistaken identity?

the victims and witnesses

"Hands up - Don't shoot"

We have an "ear witness"

He's a "white Hispanic"

:laugh:

Back