PoliTalker and his latest 'Theory' on Open Borders:

WTF? Can someone explain this to me?

• PoliTalker is the latest version of Microsoft Series T-1000 Bot.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • PoliTalker has been brainwashed by Capitalists at JPP.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PoliTalker has mixed Mescaline and Tequila while in Mexico.

• PoliTalker has been seduced by a Palm Reader that supports Trump.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jack

Verified User
As the US becomes more of a Third World Shit Hole, noted Scientist, Engineer, and Political Philosopher Politalker, is making the Argument for 'Open Borders'.

Is anybody buying into the idea that the US needs 1.5 Billion people so that when the US storms the beaches at Shanghai, we will be an equal match for the 1.5 Billion Chinese?

:dunno:

I completely understand why 'Capitalists' support MORE PEOPLE.
The Economics of Capitalism is based on an INCREASING supply of 'Consumers'.

The 'Capitalists' usually live on 'Estates' that the average Drone Worker can't afford. Or, they have second and third homes that are in Spacious Environments.

Will MORE PEOPLE solve the 'Homeless Americans' that live under Freeway Overpasses?

Who should we house and feed first? Americans? ... Foreigners?

I like my solution I just thought of (I am sure others have already thought of it too so it ain't original).....

Set up centers in South America for mothers and their children where they can reside safely for a while. Not unlike the Catholic centers.

Post by PoliTalker: "Author: Open The Borders Wide. Let 'Em All Come In!"

So you agree that anyone should be allowed to enter the US?

Legally, yes. Illegally, no.

I don't want no drug cartels and mules coming here. Fuck em.

I like my solution I just thought of (I am sure others have already thought of it too so it ain't original).....

Set up centers in South America for mothers and their children where they can reside safely for a while. Not unlike the Catholic centers.

Catholic centers ?

not a good idea for children, too many priests

Legally, yes. Illegally, no.

I don't want no drug cartels and mules coming here. Fuck em.

Do you consider Cities*like Calcutta and Bombay as Centers of Urban Paradise? How many would you like to re-create here? And ... would YOU live in one of them?

Do you consider Cities*like Calcutta and Bombay as Centers of Urban Paradise? How many would you like to re-create here? And ... would YOU live in one of them?

Hey! Wash your mouth with soap after you bad mouthed Mother Teresa!

Cheese in your ears? The Average American Worker. The guy that works with his hands to feed his Family. Look around, the guys that built everything you see around you.

So are you saying that the average American workers want to work at farms for low wages?

Back