PoliTalker and his latest 'Theory' on Open Borders:

WTF? Can someone explain this to me?

• PoliTalker is the latest version of Microsoft Series T-1000 Bot.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • PoliTalker has been brainwashed by Capitalists at JPP.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PoliTalker has mixed Mescaline and Tequila while in Mexico.

• PoliTalker has been seduced by a Palm Reader that supports Trump.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmmmm ... at Rush Hour? When Freeways turn into Parking Lots? Can you say: 'Road Rage'. Just another part of YOU and PoliTalker's 'Urban Paradise'.

The last time I went through I had to go over 100 mph since everybody seemed to be in a rush. I was glad to leave there. Gosh.

--->"I get the reason why people should be allowed to come here."

Please. Point out all the GOOD THINGS a over populated environment that is 'GOOD'. (I get the 'More Consumers means More Profits for Shareholders)

Tacos, sushi, egg rolls, pizzas, spaghettis, and such. ;)

The last time I went through I had to go over 100 mph since everybody seemed to be in a rush. I was glad to leave there. Gosh.

:laugh: Wait! You've just spent the last 20 minutes telling me how great things are with MORE PEOPLE. And, ... how MORE PEOPLE would just keep making things More Great.
NOW ... you're telling me "I was glad to leave there. Gosh."

Alright. Do you mind if I make another Thread asking if Microsoft has developed another series of T-1000s ?

:happening:

:laugh: Wait! You've just spent the last 20 minutes telling me how great things are with MORE PEOPLE. And, ... how MORE PEOPLE would just keep making things More Great.
NOW ... you're telling me "I was glad to leave there. Gosh."

Alright. Do you mind if I make another Thread asking if Microsoft has developed another series of T-1000s ?

:happening:

The more people were Americans in Atlanta, GA. ;)

No I'd rather live in this one. I am sick of all the political bullshit.

Perhaps we all should live in this one and call it the JPP bunker.

8l1QFrs.jpg

iu

Here you go, get busy building it!

As the US becomes more of a Third World Shit Hole, noted Scientist, Engineer, and Political Philosopher Politalker, is making the Argument for 'Open Borders'.

Bots can't enjoy the wonders of mixing mescaline and tequila while in Mexico. They can only steal the tourists' personal information. As such, I couldn't vote for both options.

Bots can't enjoy the wonders of mixing mescaline and tequila while in Mexico. They can only steal the tourists' personal information. As such, I couldn't vote for both options.

Stop being another Stooge that follows PoliTalker around and spouts his Anti-American 'Theories'. Take the Bull by the horns and make the Call on this one!

Isn't Poli a girl?;)

I don't know. I just assume people are a generic 'person' here on the Internet without much thought about actual gender.

Now that you are here, do YOU support MORE PEOPLE? Like, should runways at Airports be extended so MORE planes and BIGGER planes will be able to take off with MORE PEOPLE?

I don't know. I just assume people are a generic 'person' here on the Internet without much thought about actual gender.

Now that you are here, do YOU support MORE PEOPLE? Like, should runways at Airports be extended so MORE planes and BIGGER planes will be able to take off with MORE PEOPLE?
Politalker is Concart.
Owait..maybe they're just "friends" here.

I was searching for Nazi-ish things posted by JPP leftists.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/member.php?8115-Concart

Wait! So you don't believe those bags the Immigrants bring with them are stuffed with Gold or Greenbacks?

No I do not. I believe they apply for all the benefits they can as soon as they can and most likely are coached in how to do so.

Back