PoliTalker and his latest 'Theory' on Open Borders:

WTF? Can someone explain this to me?

• PoliTalker is the latest version of Microsoft Series T-1000 Bot.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • PoliTalker has been brainwashed by Capitalists at JPP.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PoliTalker has mixed Mescaline and Tequila while in Mexico.

• PoliTalker has been seduced by a Palm Reader that supports Trump.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know. I just assume people are a generic 'person' here on the Internet without much thought about actual gender.

Now that you are here, do YOU support MORE PEOPLE? Like, should runways at Airports be extended so MORE planes and BIGGER planes will be able to take off with MORE PEOPLE?
We've got plenty of people....We need to focus on taking care of the ones who need us who already live here.... The Runways are fine....

One. Word Police, ThatOwlWoman, told me when I used 'couched', I should have used 'coaxed'.

Here, you'll like this:
"Is The Catholic Church Involved In A Massive Illegal Immigration Operation?"
https://www.complicitclergy.com/202...d-in-a-massive-illegal-immigration-operation/

Dude, all I got from that is the cop's a seatbelt snowflake. The type that wears a helmet to slow-ride a bicycle.

When I was a kid, we'd take every kid around to the park in a station wagon. I'd go around and gather everybody up, and we'd all cram in.

I liked the backward-facing seat. :laugh: 9 kids and 2 adults in 1 station wagon. No AC, either.

Dude, all I got from that is the cop's a seatbelt snowflake. The type that wears a helmet to slow-ride a bicycle.

When I was a kid, we'd take every kid around to the park in a station wagon. I'd go around and gather everybody up, and we'd all cram in.

I liked the backward-facing seat. :laugh: 9 kids and 2 adults in 1 station wagon. No AC, either.

You could watch the Video. It explains how Catholic Charities are involved in the Immigration Crisis.

You could watch the Video. It explains how Catholic Charities are involved in the Immigration Crisis.

I got that, and they coach them on things. The cop being a seatbelt snowflake irked me.

I wore zero..whoops..I forgot about that cop being at the light.

But before and after out of his sight, I wore zero seatbelts yesterday.

I completely understand why 'Capitalists' support MORE PEOPLE.
The Economics of Capitalism is based on an INCREASING supply of 'Consumers'.

The 'Capitalists' usually live on 'Estates' that the average Drone Worker can't afford. Or, they have second and third homes that are in Spacious Environments.

Even China wants more people because their birth rate is not even replacing its population (which is true in most developed nations). China has just announced a two-child policy.

Even China wants more people because their birth rate is not even replacing its population (which is true in most developed nations). China has just announced a two-child policy.

Yes. From a Government view, the State doesn't want a large portion of it's population to be Aged and in Retirement. 'Somebody' needs to be on the Treadmill' of Production ... at least until the Machines take over.

China feels 1.5 Billion people is TOO MANY. PoliTalker thinks 1.5 Billion is GREAT. Who do you want to go with on this?

Back