Poll: Am I mean?

Is Tiana Mean?

• Total voters
Good luck with that crappy traffic, y'all!

Ever since I moved to this mellow beach community, I don't even think I've even seen a rude driver, heard a horn honked, or had the bird flipped at me.

:cool:

One thing about me is that even though I might do one or two, or all of those things Thorn mentions, I never flip anyone the finger or curse at anybody, I am very calm behind the wheel. I smile at people when they flip me the finger. You should see their faces then. And then I think about what their blood pressure is compared to mine, and I start laughing, and then they get even madder.

I'm very nice.

Good luck with that crappy traffic, y'all!

Ever since I moved to this mellow beach community, I don't even think I've even seen a rude driver, heard a horn honked, or had the bird flipped at me.

I'll fix that for ya... :321:

I also have never seen anybody be rude in my area. The "arguments" is who will go first at a four-way stop. Everybody seems to want everybody else to go before they do.... It's one of those, "You go!" gestures in every window....

One thing about me is that even though I might do one or two, or all of those things Thorn mentions, I never flip anyone the finger or curse at anybody, I am very calm behind the wheel. I smile at people when they flip me the finger. You should see their faces then. And then I think about what their blood pressure is compared to mine, and I start laughing, and then they get even madder.

I'm very nice.

I believe you. I bet you're a pretty mellow driver. Why freak out about stuff like that - it'll take years off your life. lol. Even when I lived in big, congested cities, I was always a mellow driver. Why should I let some dork who honks at me, ruin my day? :)

I also have never seen anybody be rude in my area. The "arguments" is who will go first at a four-way stop. Everybody seems to want everybody else to go before they do.... It's one of those, "You go!" gestures in every window....

Oh yeah!

We call that "courtesy wars"...who gets to go first at a four way stop:

"After you sir...no, after YOU...no, after you, I insist!

Well ain't that just dandy. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah!

We call that "courtesy wars"...who gets to go first at a four way stop:

"After you sir...no, after YOU...no, after you, I insist!

LOL "courtesy wars". Well, as a New Jerseyan, I've never heard of such a concept.

LOL "courtesy wars". Well, as a New Jerseyan, I've never heard of such a concept.

I'm evil. Having been a big city driver much of my life, I totally take advantage of "courtesy wars".....in short, I NEVER have to wait at a four way stop! These rubes are suckers!

I'm evil. Having been a big city driver much of my life, I totally take advantage of "courtesy wars".....in short, I NEVER have to wait at a four way stop! These rubes are suckers!

No combat driving in Alaska, just combat fishing!

"I'd like to have an electronic device to point at these people to make their cellphones emit an earsplitting high-pitched squeal. That goes for the ones who are holding the phones to their ears as well, and weaving between lanes (due to inattention, nothing else) going erratic speeds, usually well under the limit. If you have only one arm or hand, the DOT requires you to have special controls in your car. Grrrrr!"

That would be soooo cool. I want one too.

"I'd like to have an electronic device to point at these people to make their cellphones emit an earsplitting high-pitched squeal. That goes for the ones who are holding the phones to their ears as well, and weaving between lanes (due to inattention, nothing else) going erratic speeds, usually well under the limit. If you have only one arm or hand, the DOT requires you to have special controls in your car. Grrrrr!"

That would be soooo cool. I want one too.

I swear, if people only worked in auto insurance for a year or so they'd all be exemplary drivers! That was one of my first jobs -- it even made me a better pedestrian.

We call that a 'Mexican Standoff' where I live. We all start waving for each other to go then we all go at once and stop real quick and wave the other ones on again. About three trys and I figure out that I'm just going to keep going and let them stop again. lol

No, I hate people that do that kind of crap. But, then some people here either don't realize or don't care that motorcycles may legally split lanes and the assholes will try to block you, sometimes as you are trying to pass.

No, I hate people that do that kind of crap. But, then some people here either don't realize or don't care that motorcycles may legally split lanes and the assholes will try to block you, sometimes as you are trying to pass.

thats illeage here in MN

We call that a 'Mexican Standoff' where I live. We all start waving for each other to go then we all go at once and stop real quick and wave the other ones on again. About three trys and I figure out that I'm just going to keep going and let them stop again. lol

LOL. I've been involved in those.

LOL. I've been involved in those.

When people here do that it's because they don't know the rules for stop signs (or anything else, it seems). This was initially a rural community and in many ways it still is; the ignorance of the rules of the road persists through generations.

Back