Poll: Most under-30 Arkansans back gay marriage

Have no fear, I have no intention on returning the insults. I am just pointing out the inconsistency.

My last word on this ... You might try rereading your horrible posts about me and then consider if what I have done is anything like what you used to throw at and about me. I think most people would agree that the language I use is mild and not attacking.

My last word on this ... You might try rereading your horrible posts about me and then consider if what I have done is anything like what you used to throw at and about me. I think most people would agree that the language I use is mild and not attacking.

I have never denied that I did use very inappropriate language toward you and truth be told it was thinking about responding to you that caused me to reflect on my actions on this board in general. You are correct, while snarky, you were never overtly rude like Desh or Darla. For that I apologize.

However, you lied when you said I threatened you. Was I wildly inappropriate? Yes. Did I threaten you? No.

It would really help if you would actually read what I write. It might reduce your misunderstandings. Thanks

Duck Dynasty, that explains so very much about ILA to me.

And your problem with Duck Dynasty is what? A family that built a thriving business from the ground up through hard work and faith and family? Do you not like that it is a show that doesn't sink to the lowest common denominator of our society?

Fortunately their ratings show that programming like this is in high demand. Will the networks catch on? Who knows.

I think it says a lot about you that you would have a problem with Duck Dynasty. My guess is that you have never watched it, but your prejudice is just peeking out under your skirt.

dude I wish you could understand how sad that answer is.

all those "reality shows" are scripted

all you have to do is look at them to see it

dude I wish you could understand how sad that answer is.

all those "reality shows" are scripted

all you have to do is look at them to see it

so is Modern Family and every other TV show. what is your point?

Don't watch it. It is probably too wholesome for you

I watch the show religiously. How do you know it is fake? Can you prove it?

It's scripted.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeffrey-p-colin/duck-dynasty-scripted_b_2585496.html

The show is a "scripted reality show," which means that the subjects of the show are fed lines written by writers and producers to make the show more interesting, and to enhance reality. It is only one of many similar shows currently in production, or being planned for production, in an increasingly inane line up of low-budget, high propaganda value shows. Some of us question what values are being promoted by such shows. Are such shows really only innocuous entertainment?

However, you lied when you said I threatened you. Was I wildly inappropriate? Yes. Did I threaten you? No.

To be honest, I have tried to forget all the crap you threw at me. I assumed you threatened me, you may or may not have. And of course once I had you on ignore I didn't see the crap after that.

If I'm wrong that you threatened me, then I apologize. I am certainly not going to go through all those postings again myself.

And I do appreciate your new language.

Back