Poll: 'Roe v. Wade'.

Will new Supreme Court overturn 'Roe v. Wade'.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jack

Verified User
A request was made for a Poll.

In light of the Supreme Court gaining a new Christian Conservative member, how many here at JPP believe 'Roe v. Wade' will be overturned?

In light of the Supreme Court gaining a new Christian Conservative member, how many here at JPP believe 'Roe v. Wade' will be overturned?

You have to make polls public. Should I vote 3 times to show you why?

'Brutalitops' requested a 'Poll', so I obliged. (Maybe he felt it would be better being 'Private' ?)

She still has to rule on the law. At worst, it'll end a federal ban allowing the states to decide. That means some states will have large, very nice abortion clinics and others will be filled with future welfare recipients and Meth addicts.

4g66vg.jpg

Some states will have large, very nice abortion clinics and others will be filled with future welfare recipients and Meth addicts.

Some states will have large, very nice abortion clinics and be filled with future welfare recipients and meth addicts.

This is closer to the truth.
And guess where these parasites will move to ?
Im liking this more and more.

Personally, I love it when leftists slaughter their own offspring before they can be inculcated with Marxist doctrine in tax-payer funded "schools".

She still has to rule on the law. At worst, it'll end a federal ban allowing the states to decide. That means some states will have large, very nice abortion clinics and others will be filled with future welfare recipients and Meth addicts.

4g66vg.jpg

What's nice about a place that allows a woman to kill a life because she doesn't like the decision of having spread her legs?

Did you mother have any children that lived?

What's nice about a place that allows a woman to kill a life because she doesn't like the decision of having spread her legs?

Did you mother have any children that lived?

I don't know. Ask your mother.

Unlike your family, mine respected the law and avoided Meth.

7c387ebabe3c123715a322777a7588e1.png

Seems you acknowledge your mother was a crack whore. I already knew.

The thing is your mother did have an abortion and what was left calls himself Dutch Uncle.

I'm still waiting on you to do what you said you'd do with your popgun. I knew you were all talk.

Seems you acknowledge your mother was a crack whore. I already knew.

The thing is your mother did have an abortion and what was left calls himself Dutch Uncle.

I'm still waiting on you to do what you said you'd do with your popgun. I knew you were all talk.

4g8m92.jpg

Like I said, you were all talk about what you'd do. I'm still waiting but it seems you understood what 3250 fps meant, boy.

Why do you think it's so important, son? Please stop being a cowardly ITG and explain to the forum why you keep bringing up "3250 fps" and what it means to you....or keep being a coward, son. I'm certain most people know you won't say what you mean just as I know you won't.

Why do you think it's so important, son? Please stop being a cowardly ITG and explain to the forum why you keep bringing up "3250 fps" and what it means to you?

Perhaps it's the same reason you thought converting it to mph was important.

Please tell the forum when you plan to do what you said you'd do. I'm still waiting for you to show and try it.

Back