Poll: 'Roe v. Wade'.

Will new Supreme Court overturn 'Roe v. Wade'.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Perhaps it's the same reason you thought converting it to mph was important.

Please tell the forum when you plan to do what you said you'd do. I'm still waiting for you to show and try it.

Sad. I knew you were a coward. Now everyone else knows too. Your mom should have aborted you when she had the chance.

Why do you think it's so important, son? Please stop being a cowardly ITG and explain to the forum why you keep bringing up "3250 fps" and what it means to you....or keep being a coward, son. I'm certain most people know you won't say what you mean just as I know you won't.
You're the one failing to do what YOU said you'd do.

Your mom did abort you when she had the chance and the pile of shit your are is what was left. Everyone already knew that whore didn't want you.

Prove it. As it is, you've just proved yourself a gutless coward by refusing to answer why you keep bringing up "3250 fps". Maybe you're just stupid and don't know what it means, possibly it's both. My first guess is you are just a petty coward.

LOL. So now I'm a ghost haunting you? Good.

Prove it. As it is, you've just proved yourself a gutless coward by refusing to answer why you keep bringing up "3250 fps". Maybe you're just stupid and don't know what it means, possibly it's both. My first guess is you are just a petty coward.

LOL. So now I'm a ghost haunting you? Good.

I haven't seen you trying what you said. Your failure to show is proof you're a coward. Actions speak louder than words and all you've done is talk, BOY.

I didn't say the abortion was successful. It left a pile of shit that calls itself Dutch Uncle.

I haven't seen you trying what you said. Your failure to show is proof you're a coward. Actions speak louder than words and all you've done is talk, BOY.

I didn't say the abortion was successful. It left a pile of shit that calls itself Dutch Uncle.

Anyone who cares to look can see you've never explained what your claim. Despite repeated requests, all you've done is prove you have no proof of anything. You only whine and fabricate lies about things others have done or said. It's obvious your lies are fabricated because you can't prove anything you claim, son.

Let's be honest; you are a sad, pathetic excuse of a human being. You know it, your family knows it and everyone on this forum knows it. You lie, you hate and you try to bully others from behind your keyboard. I think you are salvageable, CFM. I think you can make something good out of yourself, but no one can do it for you. Only you have the power to turn yourself into a good man.

Anyone who cares to look can see you've never explained what your claim. Despite repeated requests, all you've done is prove you have no proof of anything. You only whine and fabricate lies about things others have done or said. It's obvious your lies are fabricated because you can't prove anything you claim, son.

Let's be honest; you are a sad, pathetic excuse of a human being. You know it, your family knows it and everyone on this forum knows it. You lie, you hate and you try to bully others from behind your keyboard. I think you are salvageable, CFM. I think you can make something good out of yourself, but no one can do it for you. Only you have the power to turn yourself into a good man.

Let's be honest; you AREN'T salvageable. That's why no one, including your family is willing to waste their time trying to help you. Even you know it which is why you don't try.

When you're man enough to try and do what you claimed you'd do, you'll get an explanation.

What's nice about a place that allows a woman to kill a life because she doesn't like the decision of having spread her legs?

Did you mother have any children that lived?

Ut, oh :laugh:

I guess you were too lazy to proof read :)

A request was made for a Poll.

In light of the Supreme Court gaining a new Christian Conservative member, how many here at JPP believe 'Roe v. Wade' will be overturned?

I don't think it will but it will be limited based on fetal viability.

Ut, oh :laugh:

I guess you were too lazy to proof read :)

Typos happen....but to CFM they happen a lot. My guess is it's because he's angry all of the time which is sad because it's a waste.

In 1972 the United Negro College Fund began an ad campaign with the slogan "A mind is a terrible thing to waste". They are absolutely correct. This applies to all Americans, not just those with specific skin tones. CFM is wasting his mind. Unlike Africans-Americans, he's doing it intentionally and not because he doesn't have access to better education.

A request was made for a Poll.

In light of the Supreme Court gaining a new Christian Conservative member, how many here at JPP believe 'Roe v. Wade' will be overturned?
I'm sorry you can't have anything nice around here...It wouldn't be overturned....I think Amy CB will be an amazing addition..I look forward to see Kamala trying to unsuccessfully discredit her..;)

Typos happen....but to CFM they happen a lot. My guess is it's because he's angry all of the time which is sad because it's a waste.

In 1972 the United Negro College Fund began an ad campaign with the slogan "A mind is a terrible thing to waste". They are absolutely correct. This applies to all Americans, not just those with specific skin tones. CFM is wasting his mind. Unlike Africans-Americans, he's doing it intentionally and not because he doesn't have access to better education.

One typo means it happens a lot? Interesting how only one for me can be shown and I admitted I missed it. Phantasmal has made several in just a few days admitting she's too lazy to proofread.

My mind is perfectly fine. It's yours that is the problem. I have no problem showing the type idiot you are and you refuse to accept facts.

Stop with the excuses about access to education. That's an excuse because a dumbass nigger like you can't keep.

One typo means it happens a lot? Interesting how only one for me can be shown and I admitted I missed it. Phantasmal has made several in just a few days admitting she's too lazy to proofread.

My mind is perfectly fine. It's yours that is the problem. I have no problem showing the type idiot you are and you refuse to accept facts.

Stop with the excuses about access to education. That's an excuse because a dumbass nigger like you can't keep.
If that were true, son, then you wouldn't be so cowardly about explaining your "3250 fps" posts.

I'm still waiting on you to do with your guns what you said. Remember, be faster than 3250 fps.
Your mother did have an abortion. It's called Dutch Uncle.
Like I said, you were all talk about what you'd do. I'm still waiting but it seems you understood what 3250 fps meant, boy.
Don't need to do the math since it wouldn't be traveling that far.

Don't need to. You wouldn't get a chance to try
How many are faster than 3250 fps? Clearly, you realized you aren't.

Your translator is broken. At least you're smart enough to realize what you claimed you'd do wouldn't end well for you. Must have figured out you weren't faster than 3250 fps

Depends on medical science. Many very premature babies survive today that wouldn't have a decade ago.

Does that mean the State will care for them? Pay all of the medical bills for a lifetime on a preemie? They usually end up with lung problems for life IIRC.

Does that mean the State will care for them? Pay all of the medical bills for a lifetime on a preemie? They usually end up with lung problems for life IIRC.

Did the State impregnate the person having the baby? Since the answer is no, that should tell you who is and who isn't responsible for paying.

I'm sorry you can't have anything nice around here...It wouldn't be overturned....I think Amy CB will be an amazing addition..I look forward to see Kamala trying to unsuccessfully discredit her..;)

Yeah. If you like Christian Sharia Law.

Back