Votes: 2 16.7%
  • "Chimp" Bush

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • "Shooter" Cheney

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Putin

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
To be fair, the U.S. is not directly responsible for all those deaths - many of them resulted from iraqi on iraqi violence.

But, we were responsible for setting the stage that resulted in all those deaths. I'm sure to an iraqi mother, it doesn't matter whether an errant US bomb killed her children, or whether it was gunfire from sectarian militias.

So, in principle, I agree that Bush has more innocent blood on his hands that Pooty Pute.
I think that intent is a huge portion of that. Stalin bragging about killing more than 20 million of his own people would be "evil".

There has never been a directed action to kill Iraqi civilians. Nor has the US ever slaughtered defenseless citizens on a wholesale basis.

I think that intent is a huge portion of that. Stalin bragging about killing more than 20 million of his own people would be "evil".

There has never been a directed action to kill Iraqi civilians. Nor has the US ever slaughtered defenseless citizens on a wholesale basis.

Obviously, I doubt Bush and Cheney are high-fiving each other when civilians in Iraq die.

But, IMO, they put the value of human life below the value of oil and geopolitical control of an oil rich arab state. I have no doubt that a major reason (not the only one, of course) for invading iraq, was access to iraqi oil by american companies, and defacto US control of that oil, by proxy. There's is not a single doubt in my mind, that if Iraq's main export was artichokes, we wouldn't be in there today.

So, IMO, bush is evil for accepting the death of hundreds of thousands of people, in exchange for corporate and american control - by proxy - of iraqi oil.

And to be fair, Hillary and Joe Lieberman can share some of that blood on their hands too.

Obviously, I doubt Bush and Cheney are high-fiving each other when civilians in Iraq die.

But, IMO, they put the value of human life below the value of oil and geopolitical control of an oil rich arab state. I have no doubt that a major reason (not the only one, of course) for invading iraq, was access to iraqi oil by american companies, and defacto US control of that oil, by proxy. There's is not a single doubt in my mind, that if Iraq's main export was artichokes, we wouldn't be in there today.

So, IMO, bush is evil for accepting the death of hundreds of thousands of people, in exchange for corporate and american control - by proxy - of iraqi oil.

And to be fair, Hillary and Joe Lieberman can share some of that blood on their hands too.

I agree.

Cypress do you want to have cyber-sex? I've made as much sport with Dixie as I can, and I'm bored again. This is what happens when I stay home from work.

.... I've made as much sport with Dixie as I can, and I'm bored again. This is what happens when I stay home from work.

Tsk tsk.....and I thought you really felt for Dixie and here you are traipsing (sp?) off with another board member. I was just about to give him to you too, but now you can't have him.:tongout:

Tsk tsk.....and I thought you really felt for Dixie and here you are traipsing (sp?) off with another board member. I was just about to give him to you too, but now you can't have him.:tongout:

Oh I was just kidding with Cypress.

Well, I'm going to go smoke a cigarettes an take a ten min nap. See you guys later.

Just a little colateral damage, can't make an omlet without breaking a few eggs, etc ehh.
Well we would have killed almost none if bush had not lied us into this "war".

so it appears things are back to normal and no one wants dixie ? well he had his 30 minutes of fame :D

Well, I'm going to go smoke a cigarettes an take a ten min nap. See you guys later.

If you were kidding then why are you going to do what people typically do after ............you know.

If you were kidding then why are you going to do what people typically do after ............you know.

What?

I don't know, I'm having very hazy recollections of what I said and why. Unless you have emails to back it up, I deny everything. And, I refuse to testify under oath because of privilege.

you turning Republican Darla ?

The republicans always have a voter drive here at the local ARC special olympics. Get lots of signups from contestants. I guess the Altzheimers clinics are next.

The immorality on this board is shocking! Just shocking I tell you!

You all need to get right with the Lord! Me, my meth dealer, and my gay massage therapist have all been working on getting our souls right with the lord. It's not too late for you!

The immorality on this board is shocking! Just shocking I tell you!

You all need to get right with the Lord! Me, my meth dealer, and my gay massage therapist have all been working on getting our souls right with the lord. It's not too late for you!

Would I have to give up cybersex, or sex of any kind?

Would I have to give up cybersex, or sex of any kind?

Conjugal relations ONLY in the confines of marriage, girl! No ifs, ands or buts!

Conjugal relations is for pro-creating only, honey. Don't be gitin any smart allecky idears that its about fun or entertainment.

Now, take Dixie for example. He and I used to be into that gay massage thing. (BTW: Dixie is pretty light on his feet- great dancer) But, we're working on getting right with the Lord.

Hallelujah!

Conjugal relations ONLY in the confines of marriage, girl! No ifs, ands or buts!

Conjugal relations is for pro-creating only, honey. Don't be gitin any smart allecky idears that its about fun or entertainment.

Now, take Dixie for example. He and I used to be into that gay massage thing. (BTW: Dixie is pretty light on his feet- great dancer) But, we're working on getting right with the Lord.

Hallelujah!

Yeah...I don't think it's for me.

What is your position on spankings?

Yeah...I don't think it's for me.

What is your position on spankings?

Spankins' is for them little ones. Not for adults. What kinda sicko are you, girlie?

Now, if my kid don't say his prayers just rite, that's usually about ten lashes across them bottocks. You have to frighten them little ones into being good christians.

Anyhoo, I've got an appointment for a massage, so I will check in later to see how you're takin care of yer soul girlie.

Spankins' is for them little ones. Not for adults. What kinda sicko are you, girlie?

Now, if my kid don't say his prayers just rite, that's usually about ten lashes across them bottocks. You have to frighten them little ones into being good christians.

Anyhoo, I've got an appointment for a massage, so I will check in later to see how you're takin care of yer soul girlie.

Ok, well, come back because I have another question. Which is, if one of you is married, then aren't you, as a couple, at least half moral?

I'm not sure if your answer is going to matter though, because with the spankings off limits...I just don't see myself signing up. sorry.

Back