Votes: 2 16.7%
  • "Chimp" Bush

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • "Shooter" Cheney

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Putin

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Well, I'm going to go smoke a cigarettes an take a ten min nap. See you guys later.

Darn if it doesn't sound like she and Dixe are going to do it .
I just can't believe it.

Well, I'm going to go smoke a cigarettes an take a ten min nap. See you guys later.

Darn if it doesn't sound like she and Dixe are going to do it .
I just can't believe it.

Nah, if it was with Dixie, doubt I'd need a nap afterwards.

I was talking about Cypress. Stop being a pest usc. ;)

Since so many love using "chimp" to describe Bush.... we should create some nice names for other prominent politicians....

Hillary: pit bull: because she is a bitch, fugly, a potential killer and her offspring is a dog.

Gore: Cat: cause he looks like a puss

Pelosi: scarecrow: cause one more face lift and she will be looking like joan rivers... and we all know how scary that is.

Kerry: Munster... this one is quite obvious

Clark: the next "Mr. President"... come on dems... nominate him... he is by far the best you have. :)

Hillary evil ? Well I suppose so, all politicians seem to be evil. But the most evil ? hmm yes I suppose to to Rush and his ilk. But then those types slways to have to have evil to use to scare the masses into compliance.

actually I was just being an ass. Her comparing Bush to Iranian and Russian leaders is rather idiotic, unless you are one of THOSE people that listen to the likes of Olberman, Franken etc... who feel they must have evil to use to scare the masses into compliance.... wait a minute, I have heard that somewhere before....

No problem, I am not an iconoclast..um wait yes I am. Well I don't engage in icon warz though :)
I will gladly defer to Damo on the Icon status, I judt thought this one fit me pretty well. I get bored with the same icon all the time, I guess I am Icon fickle.

Back