Poll: Who is more sane and coherent, Darla or SF?

Who is more sane and coherent, Darla or SF?

• They are both equally unhinged

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • They are equally sane and coherent

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Darla

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • SF

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait a minute, who made these votes?? SF got two and I got zero?? It must be his penis buddies voting! I have to get my peeps on here. You bastards!

I love the "they are both equally unhinged" choice btw, I am tempted to vote for that one.

I think SF should ask Jan Brewer out on a date. I think they would make a great couple. He could look down on her and she could look up to him, which might even out her complexion.

Wait a minute, who made these votes?? SF got two and I got zero?? It must be his penis buddies voting! I have to get my peeps on here. You bastards!

I love the "they are both equally unhinged" choice btw, I am tempted to vote for that one.

Make sure you get all your "vagina buddies" to vote. :)

Clear portrait of sanity.

LOL... that is the one I voted for. :)

I considered making it a public poll but I think it's more fun this way.

No way, really? That's so funny, I'm going to vote for that too. I was waiting to see if you voted for yourself, I didn't want to give you the advantage. It's the best choice.

I honestly thought that would be the one everyone else would vote for and I didn't want to be left out. :)

No offense, SF. You're a good werewolf and all but this is like shooting fish in a barrel. Darla in a landslide. :D

No worries... I knew the sisters before misters would apply. ;)

Wait... poet ... am I allowed to use the word sisters to refer to women who are close but not actually related? Or is that another word you think white people shouldn't use? Don't hit me for asking. No finger pointing here.

No worries... I knew the sisters before misters would apply. ;)

Wait... poet ... am I allowed to use the word sisters to refer to women who are close but not actually related? Or is that another word you think white people shouldn't use? Don't hit me for asking. No finger pointing here.

Exactly! You know I sent out an alert!

Back