Poll: Who is more sane and coherent, Darla or SF?

Who is more sane and coherent, Darla or SF?

• They are both equally unhinged

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • They are equally sane and coherent

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Darla

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • SF

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Boy you really left me open with that Top!

Thanks for your vote. :)
I realized after that my slam at SF might be also a backhanded completment.
Let me say I assume you are over 21, and would be a freak in my book if you were still not in touch with your sexuality.

I realized after that my slam at SF might be also a backhanded completment.
Let me say I assume you are over 21, and would be a freak in my book if you were still not in touch with your sexuality.

lmao... so is this another 'if you are not married, you must be a virgin'... things?

LOL It's just begging for an "and we all know darla is nooo virgin" right? I am sure my fans will be along soon enough.

You are catching up to me - you must be getting the all-powerful virgin voting block!

No, it was begging for the 'toppy didn't leave you open, you been wide open for decades' ... but I was too nice (originally) to say it. :)

Well here's how I based my decision. Darla is erudite, educated, sophisticated, cosmopolitan, witty and enlightened. Where as Super Freak is one repugnant mother fucker.

Which is pretty solid proof that Darla's one crazy bitch so I voted for the repugnant mother fucker.

Besides.....he's my penis buddy. :)

40, huh. I forgot you are younger. I am definitely the older experienced woman here. I would offer to make a man of you, but it'd ruin our friendship because you'd get too attached. Sorry, but that's how virgins are.
Not to mention that when you were done with him his Mom probably wouldn't want him back!

No, it was begging for the 'toppy didn't leave you open, you been wide open for decades' ... but I was too nice (originally) to say it. :)

wow, I think you are the only one who gets a pass for making this type of comment, you must have gotten a lot of self confidence from egging on poet.

Back