Poll: Who is more sane and coherent, Darla or SF?

Who is more sane and coherent, Darla or SF?

• They are both equally unhinged

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • They are equally sane and coherent

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Darla

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • SF

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Grind can make it public retroactively? If you can find him!

I would like to know who voted for SF myself. I mean really? Haven't you noticed how emotional he is Tom? He always yells and he jumps a lot, and brags about his size, as if to say, look how big I am are you sure you want to go down this road with me? And he curses! Wow, he curses up a storm. He has that dirty mouth those orbitz gum commercials from your part of England talk about, am I right?

And then you have me. It's almost as if butter wouldn't melt in my mouth, and talk about coherent and sane? Hello, I don't think there is even a question here.
See? I told you she's nuts.

Please, let us hope he is only posting when his knickers are on! I do not even want to think about what some of his comments might mean otherwise!

Although the idea of SF sitting around posting wearing a fur coat and nothing else is pretty freaking hysterical!
:megusta:

Also, note to everyone: Damo, Grind, Billy, and Soc cannot make this a public poll, and have stated so on many occasions. Everyone who voted, did so under the promise that their votes would be private, and so this would essentially be a violation of their privacy, which is why the feature is not available to them.

For future reference, since this is like the billionth time, so... STOP FUCKING UP POLLS YOU STUPID PROLES!!!!
Hopefully Tom will learn his lesson, and not require further criticism.

Also, note to everyone: Damo, Grind, Billy, and Soc cannot make this a public poll, and have stated so on many occasions. Everyone who voted, did so under the promise that their votes would be private, and so this would essentially be a violation of their privacy, which is why the feature is not available to them.

For future reference, since this is like the billionth time, so... STOP FUCKING UP POLLS YOU STUPID PROLES!!!!
Hopefully Tom will learn his lesson, and not require further criticism.

I initially made it a private poll because I thought there would be more voters, but your comments are noted.

I don't think anyone envies that little gnarled thing you think is a penis, but keep trying.

You really shouldn't talk about Poet that way and I never said he was a penis, I said he was a dick. :D
OH-And that dusty of old thing of yours can hardly be called a vagina. :)

I most certainly think he did. He has been trying to get on her good side, lately. All those thanks for her posts.

Just can't let it go, can you bitch. :)

I gave a thanks for a post that I thought was worth a thanks, which I'm capable of doing; but unlike you, I'm able to see past my partisan nose. :D

Just can't let it go, can you bitch. :)

I gave a thanks for a post that I thought was worth a thanks, which I'm capable of doing; but unlike you, I'm able to see past my partisan nose. :D

She has always been the cauldron stirrer- it's why darla has always been able to use her so easily-she has a sniffer for suckers. Like I told you before, just beware of those on here who might want to know anything personal about you cowboy~

She has always been the cauldron stirrer- it's why darla has always been able to use her so easily-she has a sniffer for suckers. Like I told you before, just beware of those on here who might want to know anything personal about you cowboy~

I'm not Poet and I'm not afraid of finger wagging or Frog's wagging tongue. :D

[running away in absolute terror] :shock:

Hurry quick- she's hopping after ya cowboy!

scary+frog.jpg

Poet must have paid her, to get himself off of the front page.
I bet that she can't even keep her mouth shut, while eating; or should that be grazing.

The trouble with toad is that she always does the bitch's bidding and is too stupid to know she's doing it~ I have no problem with her slinging insults my way- but then when I sling them back she has to get all huffy and shit.

The trouble with toad is that she always does the bitch's bidding and is too stupid to know she's doing it~ I have no problem with her slinging insults my way- but then when I sling them back she has to get all huffy and shit.

She probably felt depressed; because she said "mean things" to Poet and therefore had to try and balance her hypocrisy, by bringing you into it.

Of course she'll blame the situation on SF and claim she's innocent of everything.

Back