Poll: Who is more sane and coherent, Darla or SF?

Who is more sane and coherent, Darla or SF?

• They are both equally unhinged

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • They are equally sane and coherent

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Darla

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • SF

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well here's how I based my decision. Darla is erudite, educated, sophisticated, cosmopolitan, witty and enlightened. Where as Super Freak is one repugnant mother fucker.

Which is pretty solid proof that Darla's one crazy bitch so I voted for the repugnant mother fucker.

Besides.....he's my penis buddy. :)

Wait, this post makes no sense. How does this make me a crazy bitch? Now he is only one vote behind me. Mott.

Damn... all the femi-nazis have come out and started picking on the poor defenseless white guy... why do we get victimized so? ;)

Do you think he voted for Darla? I apologise to everyone, it should have been a public poll. :palm:

I think Grind can make it public retroactively? If you can find him!

I would like to know who voted for SF myself. I mean really? Haven't you noticed how emotional he is Tom? He always yells and he jumps a lot, and brags about his size, as if to say, look how big I am are you sure you want to go down this road with me? And he curses! Wow, he curses up a storm. He has that dirty mouth those orbitz gum commercials from your part of England talk about, am I right?

And then you have me. It's almost as if butter wouldn't melt in my mouth, and talk about coherent and sane? Hello, I don't think there is even a question here.

I think Grind can make it public retroactively? If you can find him!

I would like to know who voted for SF myself. I mean really? Haven't you noticed how emotional he is Tom? He always yells and he jumps a lot, and brags about his size, as if to say, look how big I am are you sure you want to go down this road with me? And he curses! Wow, he curses up a storm. He has that dirty mouth those orbitz gum commercials from your part of England talk about, am I right?

And then you have me. It's almost as if butter wouldn't melt in my mouth, and talk about coherent and sane? Hello, I don't think there is even a question here.

Well at least you sense of irony is fully functioning, I voted that you were both equally sane and coherent. SF is all right, he is all fur coat and no knickers as they used to say up North in less PC times.

Well at least you sense of irony is fully functioning, I voted that you were both equally sane and coherent. SF is all right, he is all fur coat and no knickers as they used to say up North in less PC times.

Please, let us hope he is only posting when his knickers are on! I do not even want to think about what some of his comments might mean otherwise!

Although the idea of SF sitting around posting wearing a fur coat and nothing else is pretty freaking hysterical!

Back