Poll: Who is more sane and coherent, Darla or SF?

Who is more sane and coherent, Darla or SF?

• They are both equally unhinged

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • They are equally sane and coherent

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Darla

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • SF

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She has always been the cauldron stirrer- it's why darla has always been able to use her so easily-she has a sniffer for suckers. Like I told you before, just beware of those on here who might want to know anything personal about you cowboy~

LMAO Yeah "cowboy", be very careful. Everybody wants to know about the cowboy.

Oh the drama of it all!

How come I didn't get one, Darla? :(

Timing. I just swing a cat when I get the hankering and whoever it hits here is my next victim...then I use them up and leave them as scraps for the hags to fight over. They like sorting through my garbage. But you? You're just a boy. I bring grown men to their knees with my ways...it wouldn't be fair.

I did make an exception for Grind and "pump him for all he was worth", didn't you hear? But he's a mod so he had something I wanted. Why do you think he hardly posts here anymore? Traumatized...

Also, note to everyone: Damo, Grind, Billy, and Soc cannot make this a public poll, and have stated so on many occasions. Everyone who voted, did so under the promise that their votes would be private, and so this would essentially be a violation of their privacy, which is why the feature is not available to them.

For future reference, since this is like the billionth time, so... STOP FUCKING UP POLLS YOU STUPID PROLES!!!!
Hopefully Tom will learn his lesson, and not require further criticism.

Oh that makes sense. Sorry for spreading that false and untrue rumor.

Timing. I just swing a cat when I get the hankering and whoever it hits here is my next victim...then I use them up and leave them as scraps for the hags to fight over. They like sorting through my garbage. But you? You're just a boy. I bring grown men to their knees with my ways...it wouldn't be fair.

I did make an exception for Grind and "pump him for all he was worth", didn't you hear? But he's a mod so he had something I wanted. Why do you think he hardly posts here anymore? Traumatized...

Hmm, I'm not sure that being used up that way is such a bad thing. To quote The Offspring, "I know I'm being used, that's okay then, 'cause I like the abuse!." Oh, well...

Me. I'm more coherent, this is due to it being me. Why isn't this thread about me? I mean, you do have me to talk about... I can't imagine a more fascinating subject, perfect for any dinner party!

I think Grind can make it public retroactively? If you can find him!

I would like to know who voted for SF myself. I mean really? Haven't you noticed how emotional he is Tom? He always yells and he jumps a lot, and brags about his size, as if to say, look how big I am are you sure you want to go down this road with me? And he curses! Wow, he curses up a storm. He has that dirty mouth those orbitz gum commercials from your part of England talk about, am I right?

And then you have me. It's almost as if butter wouldn't melt in my mouth, and talk about coherent and sane? Hello, I don't think there is even a question here.

What the fuck fuck mother mother fuck fuck are you fucking talking about? I don't fucking swear you fucking liar. Show me one fucking post, just one fucking post where I fucking swear. For fucks sake.

Me. I'm more coherent, this is due to it being me. Why isn't this thread about me? I mean, you do have me to talk about... I can't imagine a more fascinating subject, perfect for any dinner party!
. See this is why when I wanted info I hit grind up. Everyone knows when you are priming a guy you are going to have to listen to him a lot. At least grind talks about things like dexter.

You were just "throwing stuff against the wall to see what sticks" again. Yeah, I knew that. So does everyone else. Believe me, I've got my own little birdie. ;)

No, I just threw a number out there because there have been too many to keep track of- YOU trying to be modest :rofl:

I know all about your birdies darla- but zap ain't little by anyone's imagination and neither are chris or toad~

Back