Poor Israel

Like I said. You can arbitrarily go back to any point in time and lay the blame at the feet of a number of governmental factions. THIS latest stint of fighting was not the fault of Israel. Israel did not make Hamas throw the Fatah security officer from the building. Nor were they responsible for Fatah's reaction. Secondly, based on Hamas bloody response who knows what kind of damage they would have done if Fatah wasn't armed.

it would be more correct to lay the blame on the governments who undermined the palestinian election and destabilize the region. So you decided to be a noahide. Will you kill for the priesthood?

it would be more correct to lay the blame on the governments who undermined the palestinian election and destabilize the region. So you decided to be a noahide. Will you kill for the priesthood?

I already have. You're next on the list. Consider yourself warned.........

mwah mwah mwahhhhhhhhhhh

Ah hah! I've always wondered who you hate more, Muslims or Jews. Now I know, it's the Jews.

Hate and bigotry aside, I happen to agree with you based solely on the facts of the matter. But don't let it go to your head.

Ah hah! I've always wondered who you hate more, Muslims or Jews. Now I know, it's the Jews.

Hate and bigotry aside, I happen to agree with you based solely on the facts of the matter. But don't let it go to your head.

I don't hate. I protect. They both have severe issues with domination and control.

I was actually looking at her bio. She does seem kind of busy. The new me admires her anti-fascist efforts.

I didn't know there was a new you.

I know her. She's from the same place I'm from, and she's helped my chapter of CP out quite a bit, I guess because of that. She's a dynamo.

I didn't know there was a new you.

I know her. She's from the same place I'm from, and she's helped my chapter of CP out quite a bit, I guess because of that. She's a dynamo.

I used to be a globalist fascist, like Topspin and ornot.

I figured you would know her. I was very impressed with what she's done. Where do these people get the energy?

Like I said. You can arbitrarily go back to any point in time and lay the blame at the feet of a number of governmental factions. THIS latest stint of fighting was not the fault of Israel. Israel did not make Hamas throw the Fatah security officer from the building. Nor were they responsible for Fatah's reaction. Secondly, based on Hamas bloody response who knows what kind of damage they would have done if Fatah wasn't armed.

My main concern is for the innocents.

Hamas and fatah are primarily to blame. So, are the U.S. and Israel for fostering a civil war, by arming the losers of a legitimate election, and playing dirty hardball to keep the election winners from taking power.

If innocent refugees are running away from that war, I don't believe an Israeli or American security officer can throw up his hands, and proclaim that we had nothing to do with it.

My main concern is for the innocents.

Hamas and fatah are primarily to blame. So, are the U.S. and Israel for fostering a civil war, by arming the losers of a legitimate election, and playing dirty hardball to keep the election winners from taking power.

If innocent refugees are running away from that war, I don't believe an Israeli or American security officer can throw up his hands, and proclaim that we had nothing to do with it.

I fully agree.

Back