Poor Zappa - Waaaaaah!

Canceled1

Banned
Once again Zappa can't duke it out upfront and has to go through the back door with his neg reps.

Poor Zappa! Doesn't like what he see! So impotent!

Beck 09-21-2009 11:11 AM ZappasGuitar for shame...MORE name calling?

you're a baby too if you are going to cry about neg reps. It really shouldn't even be a conversation. Being negged clearly affects you in some way, as you're the only one that ever makes threads about it when it happens.

you're a baby too if you are going to cry about neg reps. It really shouldn't even be a conversation. Being negged clearly affects you in some way, as you're the only one that ever makes threads about it when it happens.

The only way it affects me is I get to see all the wussies crawl out of the woodwork trying to defend this fat coward.

Thanks for the negative rep.

Isn't it good that you have at least one place where you're BIG MAN ON CAMPUS???

BWA-hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

What a maroon!

i barely know zappas. I never talk to him, or read his threads. I have no reason to defend him other than to point out to you there is more to life than rep points.

and he's not a coward for negging you. christ on a pogo stick it takes to seconds to do and it's fun. Everyone on this site negs and posreps everybody else. zappas isn't the exception here.

i barely know zappas. I never talk to him, or read his threads. I have no reason to defend him other than to point out to you there is more to life than rep points.

You cared enough to crawl out of your hole and comment on it, as well as give me a neg rep. I'd be checking your wussie butt at the door as to who is exactly getting offended here.

In the grand scheme of life, this board has as much influence as your dubious authority here. I mean do you like go to sleep at night dreaming people give a shit?

I think pos reps (you know like the one I just gave you?) for looking like a snot-nosed idiot are way more effective than pitching a hissy-fit for pointing out you and Zappa are wussies that have to neg rep like stupid crybaby gurls!

and he's not a coward for negging you. christ on a pogo stick it takes to seconds to do and it's fun. Everyone on this site negs and posreps everybody else. zappas isn't the exception here.

Toss the dork a quarter. He needs to call someone who cares.

lol and i would be offended why? Because you insulted zappa? lol?

listen to yourself

You're sure responding a lot for someone who is so unaffected "whatever your name is today".

Typically when I don't give a shit? I don't give a shit. I am loving pointing out how much it doesn't bother you by how many times you've responded.

Do keep it up. It's rather slow and the grass has already grown an inch today. Not much else to do but feed the chimps.

1) everything you are saying can be applied to you
2) everybody on this site gets neg repped. You are the only person that starts threads about it. That pretty much says it all right there

have a nice day sweetie ;)

1) everything you are saying can be applied to you
2) everybody on this site gets neg repped. You are the only person that starts threads about it. That pretty much says it all right there

have a nice day sweetie ;)

And I'm the only poster she starts threads about when she gets the neg reps.

When anyone else neg reps her, does she start a thread?

Have a look around the board...I'll wait.

Last edited:
Once again Zappa can't duke it out upfront and has to go through the back door with his neg reps.

Poor Zappa! Doesn't like what he see! So impotent!

Beck 09-21-2009 11:11 AM ZappasGuitar for shame...MORE name calling?

Well, you once admitted you like it through the "backdoor" so naturally I thought...

Now THAT hurts...

And to think I was going to compliment the little dancing milk carton on his skills...

And I'm the only poster she starts threads about when she gets the neg reps.

When anyone else neg reps her, does she start a thread?

Have a look around the board...I'll wait.

Oh look! Tom wants to make it a menage et trois!

Poor Zaapa - Waaaaaah! 09-21-2009 01:44 PM tom prendergast One from me as well

You better take the bottom Zappy. You don't want to suffocate your buddies!

Oh look! Tom wants to make it a menage et trois!

Poor Zaapa - Waaaaaah! 09-21-2009 01:44 PM tom prendergast One from me as well

You better take the bottom Zappy. You don't want to suffocate your buddies!
Its obvious to anyone that Zappas and Tom are gay on each other.

Its obvious to anyone that Zappas and Tom are gay on each other.

Well how about that...me & Tom are "gay on each other."

Well, thank you at least for not going with another fat joke. I mean, they do get boring. As you can imagine, after 35+ years, "I've heard them all" as the saying goes.

But are you sure "gay" is the way to go? It just seems so...I don't know...petty.

Hey, don't get me wrong, everyone can tell you hate homosexuals from the way you toss around that insult, so it's just natural you'd go to the well once again, but come on...I was hoping for something a little more original.

You've got a little more going on upstairs than disloyal, so I know you can do it.

Last edited:
Back