POPULATION SHIFT: CHILDREN OF COLOR ALREADY MAKE UP THE MAJORITY OF KIDS

Yeh Abrystal was an arsehole and Top may well be as well but she's never bothered me. I just don't get how you all pile in on her, you advised me to ignore Desh before now. I ban her from pretty much all my threads these days so why can't the Owl Patrol do likewise? I also think that Politalker is pretty vomit inducing with her hello schtick.

I don't always pile on her but I suppose you've forgotten her actions when she first came to JPP. Following me around and groaning but never actually addressing my comments. Smarmy lectures that I need to hide my anti-trump signature. Her LIE that I was going to be banned for re-posting a link to the GR forum. She insisted this was true month after month until I finally said that I had contacted the mods, and they denied it. Her many comments that I'm "confused", that I'll "learn", that she "tried to warn me" and other tripe along those lines. Her snarky comments about "femlibchicks", as if she's not a beneficiary of what liberal women fought for.

I suspect she hasn't bothered you because the two of you hold similar political positions so she has no reason to follow you around.

I don't always pile on her but I suppose you've forgotten her actions when she first came to JPP. Following me around and groaning but never actually addressing my comments. Smarmy lectures that I need to hide my anti-trump signature. Her LIE that I was going to be banned for re-posting a link to the GR forum. She insisted this was true month after month until I finally said that I had contacted the mods, and they denied it. Her many comments that I'm "confused", that I'll "learn", that she "tried to warn me" and other tripe along those lines. Her snarky comments about "femlibchicks", as if she's not a beneficiary of what liberal women fought for.

I suspect she hasn't bothered you because the two of you hold similar political positions so she has no reason to follow you around.
Top doesn't do shit to you. You posture to kiss ass for Owl. Not more, not less. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that.

Top doesn't do shit to you. You posture to kiss ass for Owl. Not more, not less. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that.

:seenoevil::hearnoevil: Everything I wrote is the truth and the threads and posts back it up, so why don't you keep your big fat head out of my business for a change, racist liar?

Back