post here to build your rep power

as close to normal as I get.

Yep about like a bank robber giving the money back and calling it all even.

Grind needs to publically acknowledge his abuse and apologize.

Ahhh come on, it provided some comic relief. You are a big tough guy, right? Or are those pom-pom's an indication of a softer side?

uscitizen is basically a woman.

hmm I thought uscitizen was just trolling but on the off chance he is really that stupid:

1.) Reputation points were put into place as fun. uscitizen openly laughed at anyone taking them seriously up until 30 minutes ago when he lost his precious points.

2.) People are allowed to mod up or down. I am allowed to mod up or down.

3.) As mod i can mod people up lots or mod them down lots. I have given people triple points sometimes and sometimes I have taken away doubles like with uscitizen :( That's not abusing anything.

4.) I was being tongue in cheek and was going to give them back anyway, pretty much anticipating him getting teary eyed.

5.) uscitizen is a retard and I don't care what he thinks.

I don't do a lot of neg repping myself. I look for witty and funny comments, and rep them. Only Low IQ and Desh have said stupid enough things lately to warrant neg repping from me, and I made up for it by repping Desh for her comment on the Dr. Manhattan thread. Plus, I think I fucked up and repped Low IQ, but the comment I left still hopefully got the message accross (I said he has failed as a human being)...

whenever anyone asks for points i give them to people, so it just shows how stupid uscitizen is. I have even made multiple threads for people to get points in. I hand them out like candy.

They are just points you idiots.

1.) Reputation points were put into place as fun. uscitizen openly laughed at anyone taking them seriously up until 30 minutes ago when he lost his precious points.

4.) I was being tongue in cheek and was going to give them back anyway, pretty much anticipating him getting teary eyed.....

It was pretty funny and so I rep'd you for it. :clink:

whenever anyone asks for points i give them to people, so it just shows how stupid uscitizen is. I have even made multiple threads for people to get points in. I hand them out like candy.

They are just points you idiots.

I think you should give me points for my new eye candy avatar. :pke:

I don't do a lot of neg repping myself. I look for witty and funny comments, and rep them. Only Low IQ and Desh have said stupid enough things lately to warrant neg repping from me, and I made up for it by repping Desh for her comment on the Dr. Manhattan thread. Plus, I think I fucked up and repped Low IQ, but the comment I left still hopefully got the message accross (I said he has failed as a human being)...

Lo IQ is just an old British crank who lives in HK and hates American's. He is totally harmless and should be considered a mere chain yanker.

Back