Post Rapture Thoughts

If there's not going to be any rapture does that mean God's people will suffer along with the rest of us heathens when the "horsemen" come?

It depends on which group of rapture theologists you belong to. One group believes that the Tribulation starts after the believers are taken into heaven the other believes, of course, that the believers will be there for the Tribulation but will be protected by the equal and opposite to the "Mark fo the Beast" sort of a "Mark of God".

Remember the only ones cast into the "Lake of Fire" are those who elect to take the "Mark of the Beast"... So when they try to mark your forehead or right hand... I suggest saying "no"...

;)

hHNFo.png

ST3VX.jpg

ouRel.jpg

this is what you dumbfuck christians dont understand. You are ALL fucking retarded. ALL OF YOU. you believe in the most retarded bullshit of all time. LOL.

Religious people shouldn't even be allowed to run for office, it is the equivalent of letting someone with schizophrenia be president.

ouRel.jpg

this is what you dumbfuck christians dont understand. You are ALL fucking retarded. ALL OF YOU. you believe in the most retarded bullshit of all time. LOL.

Religious people shouldn't even be allowed to run for office, it is the equivalent of letting someone with schizophrenia be president.

You don't think the guy from A Beautiful Mind could have been a decent president, considering that he was a brilliant economist? :cof1:

If there's not going to be any rapture does that mean God's people will suffer along with the rest of us heathens when the "horsemen" come?

or, you could go with what mainstream Christianity DOES believe......which is that Jesus will return and there will be a judgment day.......no "rapture", no "horsemen", no "dragons", no "666".......just the beginning of eternity......

what unbelievers refuse to acknowledge is that for some unknown number, probably hundreds of thousands across the US, last Saturday WAS the end of their earthly existence and the passing of all opportunity to make a choice that would effect them forever......

and tomorrow, it happens again for the same number.....

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
Damo, you need to learn to fucking read and stop trying to substitute YOUR version of what has transpired. I asked, "... have you heard ANY news report on this silliness call Camping and his followers a "cult" or "cult followers"?

And I asked, "... can you produce any quote from ANY Catholic/Protestant church leader condemning Camping and his followers as cultist, or just flat out stubborn on being dead wrong? I don't mean the occasional parish priest, I'm talking the hierarchy.

I read your article and it's links, and responded accordingly. Now grow the fuck up Damo, and spare me the tired game of lying about what I write and then moving the goal post when I logically contradict your assertions. But if you're going to be stubborn and parrot your disproven silliness, I'll let you go solo.

Right, you asked for "any news stories"... this silliness call Camping and his followers a "cult" or "cult followers"? I provided some and a way, if you were genuinely curious, to find more. In fact, prominent Christians were speaking out against this guy long before you ever heard of him, shoot, long before I ever heard of him.

WTF is the matter with you, Damo? Do you just pick out parts of a sentence that appeal to you and ignore the rest? I completed the sentenc above for those interested in an HONEST discussion.

Again you live up to my expectations. The "chronology" of all of this, including the stories I gave pretty much showed what I was talking about, and your continued attempts to say that "nobody" talked about this guy is weak.

The chronology of the post shows YOU, Damo, to be just acting silly. I mean seriously, do you think that trying take what I write out of context and then attach your bogus babbling gives you legitimacy? C'mon, Damo...I'd expect that shit from neocon peanut gallery!

If the guy was Catholic I might see the Catholic church talking about the guy, but since the Catholic Church doesn't support rapture theology you might be searching hard for an official position they've long ago put out there for all to see.

Once again for the cheap seats.....Camping and jokers like him use the SAME book that the Catholic Church uses. And last time I checked, the Vatican sure as hell didn't omit or edit out the Book of Revelations. Despite all their differences and interpretations, christians, catholics, evangelical christians, etc., are all preaching from the same book. So until there's a new decree that there will be a massive reprint of the Bible sans the Book of Revelations, my observations remain valid, and my opinion/assertions does have a basis in reality for discussion.

What you need to find are the rapture theologists speaking out against the guy. So far every one of them I've found certainly did that...

Reality: Christians spoke out against the guy.
Fantasy: "There wasn't even one story out there"...

Damo, stop acting silly and grow up......YOU still have NOT met the criteria I asked for. Instead, you act like one of our resident neocon assholes by trying to shift the goal post and pretend that is the REAL discussion. Real fucking pathetic on your part, Damo. My original post stands, and if YOU Damo, don't have the cojones to deal in those parameters, then it's no point in further response to you and I'll leave you to have the last inane word in that venue.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
because the Book of Revelations is part of the BIBLE, and the BIBLE is the basis for Catholic teachings......that's were I was put in touch with it after 12 years of Catholic school education

dude, you apparently flunked......the Catholic Church doesn't believe in the "rapture".......only a small percentage of fundamentalist protestants do...........

The Book of Revelations is still part of the New Testament, genius. So unless there's been a massive recall and reprint of the Bible, people are STILL going to point to that as a basis for their "rapture" nonsense. Again, why hasn't the official hierarchy (Catholic and Protestant) roundly and publically condemned this idiocy when it occurs on the media scale that it has....and isn't the word "cult" associated with these jokers?

Damo, stop acting silly and grow up......YOU still have NOT met the criteria I asked for. Instead, you act like one of our resident neocon assholes by trying to shift the goal post and pretend that is the REAL discussion. Real fucking pathetic on your part, Damo. My original post stands, and if YOU Damo, don't have the cojones to deal in those parameters, then it's no point in further response to you and I'll leave you to have the last inane word in that venue.
Please show where the Catholic church endorsed the rapture.

OMG-utter nonsense with regards to Christian's being afraid to call out Camping's nonsense as just that. And Camping's nuttiness is in no way a "derivative of Catholicism- it's barely protestant) The so called "Rapture" did not arise as a theology until the end of the 19th century- It is soundly rejected around the world-though LeHaye's books "Left Behind" did increase it's popularity by the un-churched in America. (by un-churched I refer to Christian's who feed their emotionalism more then their theology)

That's what they taught me in the fascist-shack*.

*my new name for places of worship/defamation of nature.

Back