Post Rapture Thoughts

So long as we maintain the cult of C'Thulhu as the offical state secret religion, I will follow you watermark.

The entire party and country should hurl into the fire and break the neck of anyone who dared trample underfoot the sacred edict of the party on the defense of women's rights.
—Enver Hoxha

This man takes the right stance on things.

Just like Christians, I do not believe, I do not have to be told, I know. And just like them, I don't care what anyone thinks about it. And if you believe that's an irrational proposition, clearly you're a bigot who's intolerant of other beliefs.

Nuh-uh!

No one is forcing you to believe, it's called free will, and your posts show that you are the one who is truly the bigot who's intolerant of others beliefs.
But you're so boxed in, by your irrationality, that you'll just continue to look at things through that narrow vision of yours.

No one is forcing you to believe, it's called free will, and your posts show that you are the one who is truly the bigot who's intolerant of others beliefs.
But you're so boxed in, by your irrationality, that you'll just continue to look at things through that narrow vision of yours.

Kind of like those drug addicts that keep the drug cartels in business.

Or should I say prohibition?

Anyway, the Pastor pulled a mulligan, you've been "spiritually judged" on the 21st of May, and the Tribulation will begin on the 21st of October...

I keep e-mailing him and telling him the Anunaki already told us the end of the world is next year on December 21st because the ceremonial Mayan calendar clearly shows that fact... but they don't listen.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sho...909#post818909

Stay focused, PMP....the topic at hand are RECENT events.

no, the topic at hand is how stupid you are ABOUT recent events.....

As you can see folks, PMP is NOT about any actual discussion but grinding his revenge axe for my having effectively challenged his viewpoints on several occasions in the past. No point in my further responding to PMP, as he obviously has nothing to say other than attempts at insulting me. I leave the PMP to his predictable silliness.

Anyway, the Pastor pulled a mulligan, you've been "spiritually judged" on the 21st of May, and the Tribulation will begin on the 21st of October...

I keep e-mailing him and telling him the Anunaki already told us the end of the world is next year on December 21st because the ceremonial Mayan calendar clearly shows that fact... but they don't listen.

And they never will...so long as those tithes/donations/revenues keep rolling in.

Back