Post the best looking girls you can find!

Those girls look like they would do anything for a Dollar.

6vgn.jpg

Those girls look like they would do anything for a Dollar.

“Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.” Donald Trump, Hollywood Access tape

“Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.” Donald Trump, Hollywood Access tape

I think most guys like the authentic looking girls, with out all the cosmetics and surgeries.

Really Frank?
Are you sure it doesn't have something to do with the way she is engaging with that popsicle?

Okay...as I mentioned, I do not like big hooters. But with a face and attitude like that...I can overlook the melons.

She is gorgeous.

Really Frank?
Are you sure it doesn't have something to do with the way she is engaging with that popsicle?

Okay, okay, okay.

That may have influenced my comments a bit. But every woman is beautiful when looking at the top of their heads.

Greatest thing a woman has ever said:

"Let go of my ears, I know what I'm doing."

TO THE WOMEN: Not mocking or being derogatory to any women here...just doing a bit of golf course talk.

Okay, okay, okay.

That may have influenced my comments a bit. But every woman is beautiful when looking at the top of their heads.

Greatest thing a woman has ever said:

"Let go of my ears, I know what I'm doing."

TO THE WOMEN: Not mocking or being derogatory to any women here...just doing a bit of golf course talk.

lol
The 'sensual' look, the 'sexy and inviting' look goes a long way.

Back