Post your memes here! Time for some fun.

Equal protection of our own at-will employment laws for unemployment compensation so Artists don't have to starve!
retardo is back.

I've seen another poster post like a law dictionary filtered through a wood chipper, but couldn't find the username.

He's clearly an Abbie Normal and is unable or unwilling to converse like a normal person.

I doubt he's retarded and seems to be of normal intelligence. He could be autistic. Definitely not an average adult.

He refuses to discuss it which tells me he's hiding something.

I've seen another poster post like a law dictionary filtered through a wood chipper, but couldn't find the username.

He's clearly an Abbie Normal and is unable or unwilling to converse like a normal person.

I doubt he's retarded and seems to be of normal intelligence. He could be autistic. Definitely not an average adult.

He refuses to discuss it which tells me he's hiding something.
I am the one resorting to the fewest fallacies.

I'm a 66 year old retiree living in rural Texas with my wife. I retired from the military in 1998 and from my second career in the airlines in 2020. I have a BA in Psychology (focusing on Behaviorism) and a MS in International Relations. As a military brat, I lived in 18 different homes and went to 11 different schools before HS graduation and entering the military myself. I've lived across about a dozen states in my time with the last 24 years in my present Texas home.

Please tell me something about yourself.

Your communication style is well outside the normal parameters. It's not because you're stupid or because English is a second language to you...unless you're using a translator because your posts have an artificial feel to them.

I am a fifty-nine year old poor boy who actually ate Poorboy sandwiches as a kid. Who is discovering most of our problems are our own fault since we would have fewer problems if we had been more faithful to our original Constitutional and Bill of Rights. Did you know it was intelligently designed to be both gender and race neutral from inception?

I am a fifty-nine year old poor boy who actually ate Poorboy sandwiches as a kid. Who is discovering most of our problems are our own fault since we would have fewer problems if we had been more faithful to our original Constitutional and Bill of Rights. Did you know it was intelligently designed to be both gender and race neutral from inception?

if you want to be faithful to the original constitution - than Clarence Thomas has to be your favorite SCOTUS member

but I have seen enough of your rants to believe I have seen dildos less phony then what you claim here

Your communication style is well outside the normal parameters. It's not because you're stupid or because English is a second language to you...unless you're using a translator because your posts have an artificial feel to them.
Maybe because I read a lot as a kid. I used to, talk more normal, but right-wingers would just plain lie about things. It became so I had to question every Thing about the Right-Wing.

if you want to be faithful to the original constitution - than Clarence Thomas has to be your favorite SCOTUS member

but I have seen enough of your rants to believe I have seen dildos less phony then what you claim here
The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

Maybe because I read a lot as a kid. I used to, talk more normal, but right-wingers would just plain lie about things. It became so I had to question every Thing about the Right-Wing.
Danny, I read a lot too. You post like an autistic kid who thinks he's a robot. WTF?

Fuck the liars. Why are you claiming you changed for a bunch of fucking liars? Fuck them. They're losers. They have no effect on you.

"Question everything" is very good and very Zen. Have you ever read much on Buddhism? Do you know the phrase “If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him"? Do you know that it means?

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

yes - you repeat that constantly - but you clearly are missing the intent here. you often cite this for unemployment insurance - showing you are pretty clueless about the original intent as described in Federalist 42

Danny, I read a lot too. You post like an autistic kid who thinks he's a robot. WTF?

Fuck the liars. Why are you claiming you changed for a bunch of fucking liars? Fuck them. They're losers. They have no effect on you.

"Question everything" is very good and very Zen. Have you ever read much on Buddhism? Do you know the phrase “If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him"? Do you know that it means?
lol. How droll. You need to resort to the fewest fallacies to convince me. Thanks.

yes - you repeat that constantly - but you clearly are missing the intent here. you often cite this for unemployment insurance - showing you are pretty clueless about the original intent as described in Federalist 42
Requiring Cause it extra-Constitutional in an at-will employment State except as an punishment for an Crime. Entitlement spending is simply that.

lol. How droll. You need to resort to the fewest fallacies to convince me. Thanks.

What fallacies? I'm not trying to convince you of anything. You're the one refusing to share, the one hiding himself. Your choice.

AHZ does that a lot too. I suspect because he spends a lot of his life in fear of one thing or another.

Back