Post your memes here! Time for some fun.

What fallacies? I'm not trying to convince you of anything. You're the one refusing to share, the one hiding himself. Your choice.

AHZ does that a lot too. I suspect because he spends a lot of his life in fear of one thing or another.
You seem to prefer ad hominems instead of valid arguments or merely informative discussion. Not really my fault.

You seem to prefer ad hominems instead of valid arguments or merely informative discussion. Not really my fault.

Ah, the old "faux accusation" scam. Got it. Now I'm sorry I gave you credit for honesty. I won't make that mistake again, Danny.

What are your thoughts on people who refuse all personal responsibility and always blame others for their problems? "It's not my fault!", "They made me do it!", "he tricked me!", etc.

Dutch Oven is a joke in these parts. most ignore him eventually. you will see threads where he just replies to thin air most of the time. him and evince are both ignored the most IMO

Ah, the old "faux accusation" scam. Got it. Now I'm sorry I gave you credit for honesty. I won't make that mistake again, Danny.

What are your thoughts on people who refuse all personal responsibility and always blame others for their problems? "It's not my fault!", "They made me do it!", "he tricked me!", etc.
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me; but after thrice, it is just a vice?

Dutch Oven is a joke in these parts. most ignore him eventually. you will see threads where he just replies to thin air most of the time. him and evince are both ignored the most IMO

Go easy on Mr. Tiny Penis, like many malcontent lefties, he has a huge ego to fill.

jpg-1-jpg.975857

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!

Back