pre werewolf discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it'll take place over about 3-5 days. starts thursday.

guys I am thinking instead of moving up the game to start on monday. in a 13er it makes sense to start late week because you dont want the game to end on the weekend, but by starting monday, the whole game could be finished by friday night.

11 on monday
9 on tuesday
7 wed
5 thurs
final 3 on friday, which is the longest the game could go.

other option is start game thursday, and pause for the weekend, and then resume monday. I kinda like that too. weekend days are just dumb as shit, slow, everyone is busy, etc. I think I would rather pause the game on the weekend.

Start it fucking Thursday! Long weekends aren't as bad as you make them out to be. I think the only time it's ever been an issue is when SM would go skiing...

Start it fucking Thursday! Long weekends aren't as bad as you make them out to be. I think the only time it's ever been an issue is when SM would go skiing...

normally it wouldn't be so bad but by starting it thurs with 11, it means that we could be at 9 on friday and 7 (3 wolves 4 villagers) on the weekend in a mustlynch situation which would be an anti climatic way to end the game. Weekends should be avoided if we can do so. I say monday start. who is with me O_O_O_O_O?

SEND ME YOUR ALTS
SEND ME YOUR ALTS
'SEND ME YOUR ALTS
''SEND ME YOUR ALTS
''''SEND ME YOUR ALTS
'''''''SEND ME YOUR ALTS
''''''''''''SEND ME YOUR ALTS
''''''''''''''''''''SEND ME YOUR ALTS

Last edited:
im banning all reg names from the werewolf thread, so people don't accidently post under their main moniker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back