Prediction

Phantasmal

Harris/Walz
Staff member
Stone predicted Biden would be gone by today. I guess something major is going to happen today!

I marked it on my calendar, but forgot to save the post with his prediction! :(

Stone predicted Biden would be gone by today. I guess something major is going to happen today!

You don't keep every one of the Stoner's posts in a special journal for posterity?

I thought about doing that but put him on ignore instead.

All hail President Harris.

iEK6p73.jpg

You don't keep every one of the Stoner's posts in a special journal for posterity?

I thought about doing that but put him on ignore instead.
No, have no interest in doing that, just found this one prediction interesting, and noted it on my calendar.

Must have been a Kraken fantasy.

Stone has made a remarkable amount of catastrophically wrong predictions on this board. He may have even surpassed Dixie!

I guess the other possibility is that Stone made yet another completely inaccurate prediction. I'd be shocked if that was the case though.

:laugh:

Confession: Stone is actually my absolute favorite troll, because he is the only one on the right that knows he's trolling and obviously enjoys it. I think every thread the Stone starts should be accompanied by a wink. He is here for the reaction, and he does know how to get it.

You can save posts by using that "blog this post" button too, if that helps.
I usually put the link in my notes, not sure what happened to it! It’s no big deal, it just made me laugh at the time, so I put it in my calendar. They were all excited about impeaching Biden, and Harris if my memory recalls.

Back