Prediction

I loved Chloë Grace Moretz as "Hit Girl" in "Kick Ass".

I never heard of her or the movie, but I gotta say that I really don't go for all that "girl power" stuff created by Hollywood toadies for the sole purpose of placating the female empowerment crowd.

I think girls/women get their asses kissed by the media enough nowadays.

I never heard of her or the movie, but I gotta say that I really don't go for all that "girl power" stuff created by Hollywood toadies for the sole purpose of placating the female empowerment crowd.

I think girls/women get their asses kissed by the media enough nowadays.

You shouldn't judge before seeing it. Considering Nicholas Cage is a featured star of the movie, you should know it's not the conventional movie. LOL

You shouldn't judge before seeing it. Considering Nicholas Cage is a featured star of the movie, you should know it's not the conventional movie. LOL

I'm sure it has entertainment value, but it really doesn't sound like my forte.

I stopped being a fan of Nicholas Cage sometime after Raising Arizona.

No, have no interest in doing that, just found this one prediction interesting, and noted it on my calendar.

My prediction is that Stone will spend eight months spiking the football and doing end zone dances, while predicting a Glorious Red Tsunami in 2024.

It's violent and funny.

Yeah I noticed the violence in the clip.

I used to enjoy violent movies in my 20's and 30's, but around the time it hit my 40's they had just lost their appeal to me.

I can't even watch violent cops and robbers shows on TV anymore.

Yeah I noticed the violence in the clip.

I used to enjoy violent movies in my 20's and 30's, but around the time it hit my 40's they had just lost their appeal to me.

I can't even watch violent cops and robbers shows on TV anymore.

What do you like to watch, if anything?

Confession: Stone is actually my absolute favorite troll, because he is the only one on the right that knows he's trolling and obviously enjoys it. I think every thread the Stone starts should be accompanied by a wink. He is here for the reaction, and he does know how to get it.

I agree, once I caught on to it. :smile:

What do you like to watch, if anything?

I like to watch old reruns of certain shows.

Old westerns from the late 50's - early 60's and certain shows from the 70's.

I also like old Britcoms from the 70's - 80's and 90's.

Old film noir movies from the 40's and 50's.

I think that by 2,000 everything related to entertainment was beginning to suck.

By 2010 - 2012 and beyond, it all just turned into pure shit.

Maybe a bright spot here and there, but mostly unwatchable garbage.

And now even PBS and Brit TV is in the shitter.

I'm thankful for the retro channels.

Back