Prediction

Confession: Stone is actually my absolute favorite troll, because he is the only one on the right that knows he's trolling and obviously enjoys it. I think every thread the Stone starts should be accompanied by a wink. He is here for the reaction, and he does know how to get it.
It why I made the thread, Stone makes me laugh, he’s alright and he admits he trolls the forum. I could have a beer with him.

I usually put the link in my notes, not sure what happened to it! It’s no big deal, it just made me laugh at the time, so I put it in my calendar. They were all excited about impeaching Biden, and Harris if my memory recalls.

There is little so wonderful in life as rubbing their faces in their failed crazy shit, eh? :laugh:

Confession: Stone is actually my absolute favorite troll, because he is the only one on the right that knows he's trolling and obviously enjoys it. I think every thread the Stone starts should be accompanied by a wink. He is here for the reaction, and he does know how to get it.

And there's nothing more fun than fucking with him over his wrong predictions.

Which of course is all of them. :laugh:

Said the guy living in a cement block house. :laugh:

Said the guy living in a trailer ^^^^. :laugh:

People who want their houses to last have them built from concrete blocks.

Still the best bang for the buck construction material there is. :thup:

Said the guy living in a trailer ^^^^. :laugh:

People who want their houses to last have them built from concrete blocks.

Still the best bang for the buck construction material there is. :thup:

No thats wrong. People dont even have their foundations/ basements built out of block anymore. Instead they build with concrete poured walls with rebar inside. There is around 1800 block or so in a typical home foundation, each one of those 1800 block is a chance for failure.

No thats wrong. People dont even have their foundations/ basements built out of block anymore. Instead they build with concrete poured walls with rebar inside. There is around 1800 block or so in a typical home foundation, each one of those 1800 block is a chance for failure.

Bullshit.

The only reason anyone uses poured, reinforced concrete is because it's faster and lowers labor costs.

Block wall construction uses rebar and concrete filled cells every 24", so the strength difference is negligible.

Plus, there are several drawbacks to using poured concrete.

Screenshot-20230414-185532.jpg

In the Sunbelt states across the southern border where there is no frost line and basements are less common, concrete block construction is king.

That poured and formed shit is still mostly seen as a novelty.

Bullshit.

The only reason anyone uses poured, reinforced concrete is because it's faster and lowers labor costs.

Block wall construction uses rebar and concrete filled cells every 24", so the strength difference is negligible.

Plus, there are several drawbacks to using poured concrete.

Screenshot-20230414-185532.jpg

In the Sunbelt states across the southern border where there is no frost line and basements are less common, concrete block construction is king.

That poured and formed shit is still mostly seen as a novelty.

:wellplayed:

Back