President Obama's legacy!

Is that why he and GWB were uninvited to the last republican convention?

I don't think they were "uninvited"... I think GWB wisely chose to keep a low profile. But yeah, it's like that. It will take a few years for them to spin something positive out of it, like Carter, but you will see them taking his side more often as it goes, as the left did with Carter. Only the True Believers are trying to do it now... but soon enough you'll have people writing "convincing" articles about how Bush was "right" about things and spinning his legacy.

I don't think they were "uninvited"... I think GWB wisely chose to keep a low profile. But yeah, it's like that. It will take a few years for them to spin something positive out of it, like Carter, but you will see them taking his side more often as it goes, as the left did with Carter. Only the True Believers are trying to do it now... but soon enough you'll have people writing "convincing" articles about how Bush was "right" about things and spinning his legacy.

I honestly do not think Bush will ever achieve the post Presidency popularity that Carter has. He will not be asked to help broker any peace talks, he won't write as many books, and no one is paying attention to his charitable work. Carter is simply a more interesting person than Bush will ever be.

Last edited:
:dunno:
It's hard to believe that the mainstreamers would vote to elect a minority religion, and that was borne out with the results.
Where I live in Menifee, California, there are many Mormons, I heard that this area is third in Mormon population to Mesa, AZ. and Salt Lake City, Utah. I have not met a Mormon who I did not like, they are very honest hard working, clean living people. I still like Mitt Romney as President, those Republicans who did not vote for him are to blame for Mitt's losing, not the Hispanic or Black vote, from what I understand. The Republicans sabotaged Mitt during those Primary debates with their lies about Mitt, and gave the Lib Press all that negative "ammo". I will not vote for any of them, especially that ex-Senator from Penn, Rick Santorum. I kind of like the Texas Governor, but he overly bad mouthed Mitt also. Mitt would make a great President and get the economy going again, drill baby drill.

ask Consuela for some more peaches.

you know she treats you nice even after you call her kids devil spawn who do nothing but commit crime.

she is such a good soul she doesn't mind your so brain fried that you hate the very people you need to stay alive

Sue lin will be here soon to change your nappies.

then you can imagine your Vitter and that she will give you a hand job.

Just remember its pretend and Sue lin would throw up on you rather than do that.

Keep your fantasies but don't actually touch her because then they will replace her like happened last time.

You will likely not find someone as nice as sue lin to changer your diapers next time.

Remember Tylanna?

She slapped your fucking face for trying to touch her titties while she wiped your ass.

you almost lost your in home care

I honestly do not think Bush will ever achieve the post Presidency popularity that Carter has. He will not be asked to help broker any peace talks, he won't write as many books, and no one is paying attention to his charitable work. Carter is simply a more interesting person than Bush will ever be.

Nobody paid much attention to Carter's charity stuff until at least Clinton's terms. I think you may be very wrong. But really it doesn't matter. I thought Bush was horrible, I voted for him once but then he quite literally did the opposite of what he promised after 9/11 and I didn't make that mistake twice.

My point is Carter was considered horrible, but nowadays that people have forgotten more people seem to be successful spinning his legacy.

My point is Carter was considered horrible, but nowadays that people have forgotten more people seem to be successful spinning his legacy.

My dad's 82 and was in his hay day of earning when Carter was president. Many who were middle aged then are dying off and the spinning goes less challenged. To this day when Carter is on TV and my dad sees him he changes the channel and says something like, " I don't know why they listen to him anyway."

Nobody paid much attention to Carter's charity stuff until at least Clinton's terms. I think you may be very wrong. But really it doesn't matter. I thought Bush was horrible, I voted for him once but then he quite literally did the opposite of what he promised after 9/11 and I didn't make that mistake twice.

Carter has been known for his Habitat to Humanity for ages, before Clinton. Carter still isn't liked for his Presidency, people haven't forgotten, what he is known for are the achievements in his personal life and his diplomacy efforts.

My dad's 82 and was in his hay day of earning when Carter was president. Many who were middle aged then are dying off and the spinning goes less challenged. To this day when Carter is on TV and my dad sees him he changes the channel and says something like, " I don't know why they listen to him anyway."

Exactly

I believe that's true, Im not sure he will ever develop the post presidency popularity even Nixon achieved. He does not seem to have much interest in using his position to do much other than chop wood.

Additionally Carter's economy was never as bad as Bush's.

I believe that's true, Im not sure he will ever develop the post presidency popularity even Nixon achieved. He does not seem to have much interest in using his position to do much other than chop wood.

Is there anything wrong with that would be my question? I long for the day when I can spend more time on my place doing the things I love to do.

Is there anything wrong with that would be my question? I long for the day when I can spend more time on my place doing the things I love to do.

No, nothing wrong with it. Certainty his choice, and he has served.

I guess if I had that position and power to do some good, and were still as young as GWB is, I would use it.

a lot more Americans would be alive and a lot more people would not be in prison wasting the countrys money

Carter has been known for his Habitat to Humanity for ages, before Clinton. Carter still isn't liked for his Presidency, people haven't forgotten, what he is known for are the achievements in his personal life and his diplomacy efforts.

Bush is known for his now, just like Carter was, but not like Carter was in the 90s when the spin started in stronger force.

It takes time, but people started paying more attention to Carter then, as new people who didn't feel the malaise were coming up to vote. In time, even somebody as bad as Carter will have people spin his legacy and people who didn't live it will sometimes believe. Carter will always be listed as one of the worst Presidents, but there will always be some who will want to believe the spin. That there are more now, only supports my prediction. In time the same will happen with "W".

Back