President Rodham-Clinton?

Both are firmly in the pockets of lobbyists.

Democrats talk the talk .. but they don't walk that way.

Lobbyists make it rain for Democrats

During the past two years, the two Democratic party committees collected more money from lobbyists than their Republican equivalents, as a recent Center for Public Integrity analysis highlighted.

That comes despite frequent criticism of lobbyists and Washington special interests by President Barack Obama, who himself rejects donations or contribution bundles from lobbyists, as does the Democratic National Committee.

The Center's analysis found that the DSCC raised nearly three times as much money from lobbyist-bundlers than the NRSC ($2.8 million versus $1 million), while the DCCC also edged out the NRCC ($617,000 versus $455,000).

The analysis also found that Democratic Sen. Robert Menendez of New Jersey raised more money from lobbyist-bundlers than any other member of Congress during the 2011-2012 election cycle (about $227,000) and Rep. Howard "Buck" McKeon, R-Calif., the chairman of the Armed Services Committee, collected more money from lobbyist-bundlers than any other member of the House ($59,000).

more
http://www.publicintegrity.org/2013/04/25/12567/lobbyists-make-it-rain-democrats

Democrats Trash Lobbyists In Speeches, But Party with Their Cash
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/democrats-trash-lobbyists-speeches-party-cash/story?id=17180513

Both parties give a lot of lip service to certain ideas but their actions totally belie their words.

I know I'm new to this thread but why was this thread made? Rand Paul has been running since the day after last election. Is this uneducation or a party that wants to hide the opponent?

I tend to think that Rand Paul can hold a good debate with anyone. He's one of the few that were willing to go to the Daily Show (failed bad on cow milk topics)

I think Rand Paul is our next President. The Right is sick of the Left because they are uneducated. The Left is sick of the Right for Corporate power in decisions. The only answer is less Federal Power. Only OPINION.

Im sure she will have a Republican challenger, I am saying I suspect she might not have a challenger for the Democratic Nomination.

I suspect Rand Paul will be deemed "not ready" by the majority of the electorate in 16', I don't think he can get the Republican nomination. He will be in the Santorum category.

Back