Primavera

cancel2 2022

Canceled
Hi all,
I am Primavera, erstwhile refugee from the US and the War on Terror board. Hopefully there will be more to follow now that it has been shut down!!

Last edited by a moderator:
belme here. Another WOT refugee. Good to see you guys. I got into WOT last night for a few minutes, no posts for 24 hours, but my "Testing" went through. Later it was gone again. I'm trying to learn how to wade through this thing. Looking for the "Politics".

belme here. Another WOT refugee. Good to see you guys. I got into WOT last night for a few minutes, no posts for 24 hours, but my "Testing" went through. Later it was gone again. I'm trying to learn how to wade through this thing. Looking for the "Politics".
LOL It's in there!

It will be good to have the infusion of some new names. Welcome to the board. How did y'all find us?

Welcome folks and hope you can take full on every view in the world being spouted because that is what happens here.

If you came from a cave site ( one in which everyone on the site believes the exact same thing and just wacks each ohther off all day long) then you may be disappointed here.

Its a great site and our owner opperator is the best the internet has to offer in fairness and smarts.

Enjoy and again welcome.

Hi Belme:p

Back