Primavera

You took your time, anyway you are here now. Do you think our Em is smart enough to find this board? If E***** is here, no doubt SS will follow.

Kis is already here. E. Coli is posting on PeopleConnection, on the Auto board. She was complaining that bad behaviour caused the boards to go away.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had some problems with the registration. They wanted me to get my parents' permission before approving! Somehow I screwed up but it finally worked out.

Did you get your icon off the internet? What is it?

I had some problems with the registration. They wanted me to get my parents' permission before approving! Somehow I screwed up but it finally worked out.

Did you get your icon off the internet? What is it?

My parents would never approve, he he!

Hello all! Big smiles to my old War on Terror friends, and waves to my (hopefully soon to be) new friends. I have missed (even for a few days ??) reading the wisdom and the whipped cream from that board, even tho I didn't post much of late. I hope I can figure out how this works.

The gangs all here!!

Hello all! Big smiles to my old War on Terror friends, and waves to my (hopefully soon to be) new friends. I have missed (even for a few days ??) reading the wisdom and the whipped cream from that board, even tho I didn't post much of late. I hope I can figure out how this works.

I got it from this site I just picked it as I assume it meant the Pi symbol.
I thought it was the Chinese character for discord, which I have always heard was an illustration of two women under the same roof.

I'm glad I didn't lose you guys! Any War on Terror refugees who couldn't register under their former screen names, or decided against doing so, please let me know who you used to be! I think, though, that I may be able to figure out who you are. I hope more of us make it over, but I'm looking forward to making new friends, too.

You'll get used to it, and if you have questions, don't be afraid to ask one of the staff or the old hats.

I've loosened the rules on new members so y'all can post links right away. I had a post limit for posting links, but with the influx of the new people it seemed to be more of an annoyance than a protection against ad-spammers.

Nah. That's English!
There is a similar saying though and that is: Three women equals one market.
Referring to the cackling noise one associates with .... er ... can't remember which one!

The 'lady' in question (and I use the term in its loosest possible sense) goes by many names and denies them all. You will know her when you see her, she is probably the least literate native English speaker to grace the internet.

Tom... Is that a real name? (Not yours, the one you used here.)

Unless you've been given permission, or they use it as their moniker people's rl names are not allowed on this site.

After a day here, I don't find the comity at any higher a level than at WOT. Rancor and violence aren't my cup of tea in a discussion. The pseudo-macho males in attendance don't have much to add, partiicularly when you add camp following females to the mix spurring them on.
Regarding your question, I have no clue.

My God, they haven't a clue what the WOT board was like, do you think SS, Kissie and E. Coli will come over?

Apparently SS and Kissie are here, see how long it takes you to work out who they are.

After a day here, I don't find the comity at any higher a level than at WOT. Rancor and violence aren't my cup of tea in a discussion. The pseudo-macho males in attendance don't have much to add, partiicularly when you add camp following females to the mix spurring them on.
Regarding your question, I have no clue.

Back