Primavera

Welcome folks and hope you can take full on every view in the world being spouted because that is what happens here.

If you came from a cave site ( one in which everyone on the site believes the exact same thing and just wacks each ohther off all day long) then you may be disappointed here.

Its a great site and our owner opperator is the best the internet has to offer in fairness and smarts.

Enjoy and again welcome.

I have to agree, he is a wiz kid!

That is not a bad thing in some respects, maybe we will start to pat attention to those things that REALLY matter and not some imagined boogie men! We will again honor the Constitution, or it is my hope. If Obama doesn't do it, then he needs to move on and I will help by voting him out in 2012.

I am so glad Hilary is getting rid of the "war on terror" nonsense. anytime we give a cause the name "war on______" we fuck it up, royal. Excuse my language Low and all you ladies and gentlemen out there.

Hold on to your wallet. The house passed a $3.55 trillion budget, the highest in history.

Was 9/11 just a figment of our imagination? Were they boogie men too?

That is not a bad thing in some respects, maybe we will start to pat attention to those things that REALLY matter and not some imagined boogie men! We will again honor the Constitution, or it is my hope. If Obama doesn't do it, then he needs to move on and I will help by voting him out in 2012.

I am so glad Hilary is getting rid of the "war on terror" nonsense. anytime we give a cause the name "war on______" we fuck it up, royal. Excuse my language Low and all you ladies and gentlemen out there.

Hold on to your wallet. The house passed a $3.55 trillion budget, the highest in history.

Was 9/11 just a figment of our imagination? Were they boogie men too?

No, the 9/11 terrorist were real, Al Qaeda was over- exaggerated by the Bush White House. they were not as organized, nor as large an organization as the White House would have us believe. They were in part not supported by their terrorist brothers and sister organizations. The other organizations had plans to bring down governments on a local level, like Egypt. Their groups were then brought under more intense observations and their local missions were often thwarted by the additional "aide" given to them by the CIA. they were not happy about the attention they were receiving and condemned Osama for his actions.

Al Qaeda, by Jason Burke

I don't know anybody that I know is here now from my acquaintances on the WOT board, that would be here very long if it was all from one side or a series of "me too" replies.

Welcome folks and hope you can take full on every view in the world being spouted because that is what happens here.

If you came from a cave site ( one in which everyone on the site believes the exact same thing and just wacks each ohther off all day long) then you may be disappointed here.

Its a great site and our owner opperator is the best the internet has to offer in fairness and smarts.

Enjoy and again welcome.

My God, they haven't a clue what the WOT board was like, do you think SS, Kissie and E. Coli will come over?

I don't know anybody that I know is here now from my acquaintances on the WOT board, that would be here very long if it was all from one side or a series of "me too" replies.

Kis is already here. E. Coli is posting on PeopleConnection, on the Auto board. She was complaining that bad behaviour caused the boards to go away.

Back