Problems with Linux

This again ignores how humans act. This isn't High School. People do not gain power to willingly hand themselves as slaves to those without it. It's just plain ridiculous to look at history and think, "Yeah, that's what they'll do!"

It just plain isn't within the purview of reality to expect people to act as you think they do.

No. It is how humans act, they will sellout those UNDER them to get power from ABOVE them. They will assist the power machine of a dictator if they feel it will help them personally.

No. It is how humans act, they will sellout those UNDER them to get power from ABOVE them. They will assist the power machine of a dictator if they feel it will help them personally.
This expects the Dictator to bow to the proles. It doesn't happen, because they have nothing to offer him. You pretend that people with power love to bow to those without it. They don't, they won't in any reality we reside in. What you "fear" will take humans acting without their best interest in mind. It won't happen.

This expects the Dictator to bow to the proles. It doesn't happen, because they have nothing to offer him.

no. A better analogy is if the dictator of the world is visited by aliens who tell him he can stay dictator if he allows the aliens to use some humans as breeding stock.

no. A better analogy is if the dictator of the world is visited by aliens who tell him he can stay dictator if he allows the aliens to use some humans as breeding stock.
I find people who use fear to attempt to get others to hate a smaller and weaker group to be sad. Especially when thought through it is just plain unreasonable to believe it is realistic to fear what they promote.

I find people who use fear to attempt to get others to hate a smaller and weaker group to be sad. Especially when thought through it is just plain unreasonable to believe it is realistic to fear what they promote.

I find you to be a hysterically defensive New World Order drone propagandist, and a poor one.

I wouldn't go to a battlefield if I was infused with wine... It doesn't sound like a good combination.

Didn't the Vikings do that? I mean get on the turps and start biting their shields and going nutso?

I might try it later, not biting my shield, but loading up Battlefield on the Linux computer, see how it goes.

Back