Proffesor Baxter is RS

blather blather repeat.

everyone who knows they are the short bus school

now you want to pretend I have not answered you about something

why????

because you have had your whole economic theory trashed

Desh, if I had to pick a school of economics I "belong" to it would be the Milton Friedman Chicago school. You don't even know what you believe. You claim you believe what the experts believe but can't even say who the experts are or what the beliefs are. It's nothing wrong with not being an expert on the subject. I stated earlier I wasn't. But you are fooling no one here. You can post a couple of links but you really have no idea what you are talking about on this subject.

and that is it exactly.

they refuse the math.

jesus people

Like I said they are a philosophy and not a science.

that is why they are seen as the short bus school

blather blather repeat.

everyone who knows they are the short bus school

now you want to pretend I have not answered you about something

why????

because you have had your whole economic theory trashed

You don't even understand your own sources. If it had been trashed you would not know why or how.

and that is it exactly.

they refuse the math.

jesus people

Like I said they are a philosophy and not a science.

that is why they are seen as the short bus school

Mises was absolutely right that economics is a science like sociology is. Caplan does not disagree.

the Austrian school of economics is soundly rejected by the entire field of economics

why did you chose them over all the others?

the Austrian school of economics is soundly rejected by the entire field of economics

You can't back up your assertions desh. I have provided more valid criticisms of Austrian economics than you have.

Again, why don't you ask the man what his economic beliefs are instead of making assumptions and then trying to jump all over him based on the assumptions you made?

Not every discussion has to be a battle to the death. It is ok to talk to someone and hear their opinion on what they believe.

are you now saying you think the Austrian school is wrong?

I did not say I thought anything was wrong. Like Caplan, I see value in the Austrian ideas. I think Caplan's criticisms of Austrians has merit but you don't understand them. I am not an economist and the differences between them and other free markets schools are not on the table, so I don't feel much need to pick a side.

why are you defending what you think is wrong just to jab at me?

You brought this topic up. I assumed you wanted to discuss it, honestly, or maybe had some valid point you felt you could make about it. But it appears you are just attempting to use it as an ad hominem to attack me. It has not worked out for you very well because you have only shown your own ignorance of the subject.

Back