PROOF: Judeo-Christian Bible Inspired of God

Alter2Ego

Verified User
Unlike the bibles of other religions, there is EVIDENCE the Judeo-Christian Bible was divinely inspired by Jehovah. Not only does it contain almost 2,000 accurately fulfilled prophesies, but Bible writers had special information that was not discovered by scientists and explorers until centuries later. Below are two such examples.

1. The Prophet Isaiah gave a viewpoint description of how earth appears from outer space and did it at a time in history when humans were earthbound. Notice below.

"There is One who is dwelling above the CIRCLE of the earth, the dwellers in which are as grasshoppers, the One who is stretching out the heavens just as a fine gaze, who spread them out like a tent in which to dwell," (Isaiah 40:22)

Isaiah's viewpoint description--of a circular earth, when viewed from outer space--was not confirmed or proven until the 20th century, when astronauts were able to view earth from space. In effect, Isaiah, who was earthbound at the time of his writing, gave a viewpoint description that was almost 3,000 years ahead of his time.

2. Similarly, it was not until 1687 that Isaac Newton published his theory that gravitational forces are the explanation behind the earth's stability. More than 3,000 years before Newton's existence, under divine inspiration, Moses wrote the viewpoint description that, when viewed from outer space, earth appears to be hanging upon nothing (indicating invisible gravity), as follows:

"He [Jehovah God] is stretching out the north over the empty place, HANGING THE EARTH UPON NOTHING;" (Job 26:7)]

DISCUSSION QUESTIONS:

1. How could Isaiah have known that the earth is circular when viewed from outerspace, considering that the writing of the book of Isaiah was completed in 732 B.C.E. —more than 2,700 years BEFORE astronauts in the 20th century confirmed that earth appears like a circle when viewed from outer space?

2. How did Moses know that the earth appears to hang upon nothing, indicating invisible gravity, considering that the book of Job was completed in 1473 B.C.E. and it wasn't until 1687 AD/CE that Isaac Newton published his theory about gravitational forces—3,160 years AFTER Moses wrote that the earth hangs in space with no visible means of support?

3. Where did Isaiah and Moses get this information?

Unlike the bibles of other religions, there is EVIDENCE the Judeo-Christian Bible was divinely inspired by Jehovah. Not only does it contain almost 2,000 accurately fulfilled prophesies, but Bible writers had special information that was not discovered by scientists and explorers until centuries later. Below are two such examples.

1. The Prophet Isaiah gave a viewpoint description of how earth appears from outer space and did it at a time in history when humans were earthbound. Notice below.

"There is One who is dwelling above the CIRCLE of the earth, the dwellers in which are as grasshoppers, the One who is stretching out the heavens just as a fine gaze, who spread them out like a tent in which to dwell," (Isaiah 40:22)

Isaiah's viewpoint description--of a circular earth, when viewed from outer space--was not confirmed or proven until the 20th century, when astronauts were able to view earth from space. In effect, Isaiah, who was earthbound at the time of his writing, gave a viewpoint description that was almost 3,000 years ahead of his time.

2. Similarly, it was not until 1687 that Isaac Newton published his theory that gravitational forces are the explanation behind the earth's stability. More than 3,000 years before Newton's existence, under divine inspiration, Moses wrote the viewpoint description that, when viewed from outer space, earth appears to be hanging upon nothing (indicating invisible gravity), as follows:

"He [Jehovah God] is stretching out the north over the empty place, HANGING THE EARTH UPON NOTHING;" (Job 26:7)]

DISCUSSION QUESTIONS:

1. How could Isaiah have known that the earth is circular when viewed from outerspace, considering that the writing of the book of Isaiah was completed in 732 B.C.E. —more than 2,700 years BEFORE astronauts in the 20th century confirmed that earth appears like a circle when viewed from outer space?

2. How did Moses know that the earth appears to hang upon nothing, indicating invisible gravity, considering that the book of Job was completed in 1473 B.C.E. and it wasn't until 1687 AD/CE that Isaac Newton published his theory about gravitational forces—3,160 years AFTER Moses wrote that the earth hangs in space with no visible means of support?

No such thing as Judeo-Christian nor the same bible , the xtians "old testament " is a mistranslation and bastardization of Torah

American society has been riven this week by the Supreme Court’s ruling on abortion. Some on the Christian right see this as a triumph for the so-called Judeo-Christian tradition. One website praised an archbishop in San Francisco for denying communion to Nancy Pelosi, the pro-choice speaker of Congress. The president of the organisation whose website praised the archbishop said: “I feel confident that I speak for all of us in congratulating Archbishop Cordileone for his moral vision and faithfulness to Judeo-Christian tradition.”

This is nonsense. Unlike the Catholic church, Judaism is not categorically opposed to abortion. There is no dogma in Judaism which declares that life begins at conception or indeed at any other particular moment. There is no need for such a dogma, that’s not how Judaism works. The Jewish religion is a way of life; there are things we do and things we don’t do but in most instances we rely on our legal authorities to interpret our traditions and weigh up the consequences of an action, before deciding whether it should or should not be done. And when it comes to the moment at which life begins, we do not have an official view. A foetus is different from a living person. There are no statutory mourning rituals for a miscarried foetus.

The Jewish position on abortion is very clear. The mother’s life has primacy. If a foetus is deemed to be endangering the mother’s life then it is regarded, in halachic terms, as a ‘pursuer’. In Jewish law, if we see someone chasing another with the intention of killing them, we are obliged to intervene even if it means killing the pursuer. Similarly if a foetus is deemed to be ‘pursuing’ the mother, endangering her life, an abortion is not only permitted but mandated. And the critical matter here of course is what we mean by danger. Are we speaking only about physical danger, that the mother will not survive childbirth? What about her mental health or her inability to raise children, for example, due to learning difficulties or poverty? Do these count as danger too?

Last edited:

DISCUSSION QUESTIONS:

Who are you trying to convince? It appears you are trying to convince YOURSELF. That's how cults work. It isn't working on the rest of us. I think you need to gain an understanding of what 'proof' is, because this is not such thing.

Moses did not write the books attributed to him, since those books speak of Moses death in the past tense. But I'm sure you can just make something up to explain that. If you start with a false assumption, you can prove anything.

There is No "Judeo-Christianity"​

Christian supersessionism, or replacement theology, is an inherently antisemitic Christian belief that posits that Christianity fulfilled and “replaced” the covenant of the Jews with G-d, thereby making Judaism, and Jews, obsolete. All Jews are wayward sheep following a dead creed who must be brought to the shepherd (Jesus) by whatever means necessary. Cultural genocide included.

The first documented use of the term is in a letter from October 17, 1821, by Irish missionary, Alexander McCaul, whose life's work was dedicated to converting Jews to Christianity.

The modern use of the term is another step in the grand evolution of Christian erasure of Jews; a faux inclusion while speaking over and erasing Jews, all the while muddling, obscuring, and hiding Jews and our very different beliefs from the narrative. Most people using this term have an agenda and that agenda serves the needs of the Christian majority--Jews and our beliefs be damned.

The "Judeo" may be at the front, but it is most certainly not at the forefront of whatever conversation is being held with 'Judeo-Christian' as the tagline.

Who are you trying to convince? It appears you are trying to convince YOURSELF. That's how cults work. It isn't working on the rest of us. I think you need to gain an understanding of what 'proof' is, because this is not such thing.

Moses did not write the books attributed to him, since those books speak of Moses death in the past tense. But I'm sure you can just make something up to explain that. If you start with a false assumption, you can prove anything.
Concart:

Let me remind you that you belong to the Religion of Atheism (as confirmed by the U.S. Supreme Court ruling in Torcaso v. Watkins. ) All religions are defined as cults. So what point are you trying to make here?

Concart:

Let me remind you that you belong to the Religion of Atheism (as confirmed by the U.S. Supreme Court ruling in Torcaso v. Watkins. ) All religions are defined as cults. So what point are you trying to make here?
No I do not. I do not believe in God. That's it. You attempt to define my position as something more is an utter failure. The Supreme Court cannot tell ME what I believe. Nor can you. But at least you admit you are in a cult. That's the first step. Well done.

Concart:

Typical Atheist Religionist trying to change the topic of the OP to one that suits him/her.

FYI: The writing of five of the Bible books have been attributed to Moses.

1. Genesis
2. Exodus
3. Leviticus
4. Numbers
5. Deuteronomy

Until you can prove otherwise, I will have to dismiss your above comment as the words of someone who cannot overcome the points stated in my OP.

DISCUSSION QUESTIONS:

May have pulled it out of your ass...just as you are pulling most of the horseshit you write out of your ass.

Concart:

Typical Atheist Religionist trying to change the topic of the OP to one that suits him/her.

FYI: The writing of five of the Bible books have been attributed to Moses.

1. Genesis
2. Exodus
3. Leviticus
4. Numbers
5. Deuteronomy

Until you can prove otherwise, I will have to consider your above comment the words of someone who cannot overcome the points stated in my OP.
"5 And Moses the servant of the Lord died there in Moab, as the Lord had said. 6 He buried him[a] in Moab, in the valley opposite Beth Peor, but to this day no one knows where his grave is. 7 Moses was a hundred and twenty years old when he died, yet his eyes were not weak nor his strength gone. 8 The Israelites grieved for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days, until the time of weeping and mourning was over."

Dueteronomy 34. Ooops, you lose.

"5 And Moses the servant of the Lord died there in Moab, as the Lord had said. 6 He buried him[a] in Moab, in the valley opposite Beth Peor, but to this day no one knows where his grave is. 7 Moses was a hundred and twenty years old when he died, yet his eyes were not weak nor his strength gone. 8 The Israelites grieved for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days, until the time of weeping and mourning was over."

Dueteronomy 34. Ooops, you lose.
Concart:

Deuteronomy 34 is only one chapter in the entire book that contains 34 chapters in total. The Scriptures are clear that Moses wrote the Pentateuch, the first five books of the Old Testament (Hebrew Scriptures). As stated by one source regarding who wrote Moses' orbituary:

"Over the centuries, biblical scholars and commentators have differed over who wrote Deuteronomy 34. For example, Jewish tradition cites Joshua. In his commentary on Deuteronomy, John Calvin acknowledges the “probable conjecture of the ancients” that Joshua wrote Deuteronomy 34, but admits Eleazar the priest is a likely candidate too. John Gill says Joshua could be the author, and yet admits that Eleazer, Samuel, and Ezra are also possible."

Your claim is that Moses wrote nothing because someone else wrote his orbituary. You're grasping at straws.

May have pulled it out of your ass...just as you are pulling most of the horseshit you write out of your ass.
Onto my "Ignore List" you go.

You are number 5 on my growing Ignore List of people who lack effective debate skills, and so they resort to schoolyard insults when they can't overcome the other person's arguments. Well, guess what? I won't tolerate it. The "Ignore List" is an effective way of making disgusting people disappear.

From this point forward, I will never again have to read anything you post on this website.

Last edited:
Concart:

Deuteronomy 34 is only one chapter in the entire book that contains 34 chapters in total. The Scriptures are clear that Moses wrote the Pentateuch, the first five books of the Old Testament (Hebrew Scriptures). As stated by one source regarding who wrote Moses' orbituary:

"Over the centuries, biblical scholars and commentators have differed over who wrote Deuteronomy 34. For example, Jewish tradition cites Joshua. In his commentary on Deuteronomy, John Calvin acknowledges the “probable conjecture of the ancients” that Joshua wrote Deuteronomy 34, but admits Eleazar the priest is a likely candidate too. John Gill says Joshua could be the author, and yet admits that Eleazer, Samuel, and Ezra are also possible."

Your claim is that Moses wrote nothing because someone else wrote his orbituary. You're grasping at straws.
Moses not only didn’t write shit, he didn’t even exist.

Concart:

Deuteronomy 34 is only one chapter in the entire book that contains 34 chapters in total. The Scriptures are clear that Moses wrote the Pentateuch, the first five books of the Old Testament (Hebrew Scriptures). As stated by one source regarding who wrote Moses' orbituary:No

If he didn't write it, who did? See that's the problem you have. If a book attributed to you was written after your death then someone else wrote it. I don't believe Moses ever existed, so I have no problem reconciling that conflict. It's on you to do so. When you quote a book and you can't tell me who authored it, I have no reason not to dismiss it out of hand. Put aside the absolute absurdity of the entire account of Moses and the Exodus, you can't even tell me who wrote it. I really don't care, because I don't live my life based on a book. My observation is that religious books have been used as an excuse to perpetrate monstrous evil in the name of the God you happen to believe in. There is a long history that supports that posit, and it continues today. But I am not trying to convince you, YOU are trying to convince me, and you attack my position because it doesn't happen to agree with yours. You also appear to lack the necessary critical thinking to engage in a debate, instead you copy and paste everything you post. All of it. Try having an independent thought, and see if that works out better for you, because right now you aren't doing well.

If he didn't write it, who did? See that's the problem you have. If a book attributed to you was written after your death then someone else wrote it. I don't believe Moses ever existed, so I have no problem reconciling that conflict. It's on you to do so. When you quote a book and you can't tell me who authored it, I have no reason not to dismiss it out of hand. Put aside the absolute absurdity of the entire account of Moses and the Exodus, you can't even tell me who wrote it. I really don't care, because I don't live my life based on a book. My observation is that religious books have been used as an excuse to perpetrate monstrous evil in the name of the God you happen to believe in. There is a long history that supports that posit, and it continues today. But I am not trying to convince you, YOU are trying to convince me, and you attack my position because it doesn't happen to agree with yours. You also appear to lack the necessary critical thinking to engage in a debate, instead you copy and paste everything you post. All of it. Try having an independent thought, and see if that works out better for you, because right now you aren't doing well.
Concart:

I quoted a source in my last message that gave a list of people who might have written Moses' orbituary. I suggest you go back and read my response at post 11.

Concart:

I quoted a source in my last message that gave a list of people who might have written Moses' orbituary. I suggest you go back and read my response at post 11.
So what? Moses did not write it. And yet you claimed that he wrote Dueteronomy. Now you admit that he didn't, but you are trying to fudge. That idea is laughable. Again, you seem unable to do anything other than cut and paste. Try logic. This isn't my first rodeo.

Concart:

Your position is unreasonable in light of the fact Jehovah makes it clear that he condemns the wicked behavior of the very people you are using as the reason why you reject the Almighty. Scripture says God will destroy the wicked in his own due time.

Psalm 11:5

Jehovah examines the righteous one as well as the wicked one; He hates anyone who loves violence.

Psalm 37:10

Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, And they will not be there.

As I stated in a previous post, more crimes against humanity have been committed by Atheist governments. Who are you going to blame for their behavior?

So what? Moses did not write it. And yet you claimed that he wrote Dueteronomy. Now you admit that he didn't, but you are trying to fudge. That idea is laughable. Again, you seem unable to do anything other than cut and paste. Try logic. This isn't my first rodeo.
Concart:

You're not comprehending what I wrote at post 11. Go back and read it a few more times, and then maybe it will sink in.

Concart:

Your position is unreasonable in light of the fact Jehovah makes it clear that he condemns the wicked behavior of the very people you are using as the reason why you reject the Almighty. Scripture says God will destroy the wicked in his own due time.

Jehovah examines the righteous one as well as the wicked one; He hates anyone who loves violence.

Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, And they will not be there.

As I stated in a previous post, more crimes against humanity have been committed by Atheist governments. Who are you going to blame for their behavior?
Quoting scripture to prove scripture.

The ULTIMATE circular reasoning.

Concart:

His god has already destroyed shit multiple times. When the fuck is he going to get it right?

Back