PROOF: Judeo-Christian Bible Inspired of God

Concart:

You're not comprehending what I wrote at post 11. Go back and read it a few more times, and then maybe it will sink in.
What you wrote in post 11 is irrelevant. I made a statement, you challenged it, and I backed it up. You want to convince people that the Bible is the divine word of God. If that's the case, why did men vote on what books are in the Bible and which aren't? Because the Bible is a work that is written by men. That is a fact.

I do not 'reject' the Almighty, I simply do not believe the Almighty exists. That is not a rejection, any more than you reject Santa Clause or the Tooth Fairy. It is not dogmatic. I am a man of science, and God is entirely unnecessary.

Last edited:
Concart:

Your position is unreasonable in light of the fact Jehovah makes it clear that he condemns the wicked behavior of the very people you are using as the reason why you reject the Almighty. Scripture says God will destroy the wicked in his own due time.

Psalm 11:5

Jehovah examines the righteous one as well as the wicked one; He hates anyone who loves violence.

Psalm 37:10

Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, And they will not be there.

As I stated in a previous post, more crimes against humanity have been committed by Atheist governments. Who are you going to blame for their behavior?
You need to stop trying to argue using scripture, since I do not believe a single word of it. I can prove the existence of Hogwarts by quoting Harry Potter. Do you understand that simple concept?

Crimes against humanity are committed for any number of reasons. Usually, they are done by people who want power and do not respect human life. You cannot suggest that belief in Christianity prevents one from committing atrocities, because that is demonstrably false. The difference is that they simply don't value the life of anyone who does not believe as they do.

Isaiah's viewpoint description--of a circular earth, when viewed from outer space--was not confirmed or proven until the 20th century,

The Earth is not circular.

The Earth is spherical.

The ancient Greeks knew the Earth was spherical, and calculated it's circumference to a remarkable degree of accuracy.

And why is God so insecure? That dude is like the guy who gets mad if anyone looks at his woman.
The insecurity of their god is blatantly obvious.

He requires worship. He will punish you if you talk badly about him. He requires that you cannot believe in ANY OTHER concept of a deity. Their doctrine punishes EVERYONE FOR ETERNITY if they do not believe the preposterous idea of the resurrection. Or even if one has never even HEARD of the resurrection.

The Earth is not circular.

The Earth is spherical.

The ancient Greeks knew the Earth was spherical, and calculated it's circumference to a remarkable degree of accuracy.
Cypress:

When viewed from above, it looks circular. I made it clear in my OP that it was a viewpoint description.

"There is One who is dwelling above the CIRCLE of the earth, the dwellers in which are as grasshoppers, the One who is stretching out the heavens just as a fine gaze, who spread them out like a tent in which to dwell," (Isaiah 40:22)

earth images.jpg

This viewpoint description was confirmed by 20th century astronauts. Not only that, it was written centuries before the "ancient Greeks" came into the picture.

What you wrote in post 11 is irrelevant. I made a statement, you challenged it, and I backed it up. You want to convince people that the Bible is the divine word of God. If that's the case, why did men vote on what books are in the Bible and which aren't? Because the Bible is a work that is written by men. That is a fact.

I do not 'reject' the Almighty, I simply do not believe the Almighty exists. That is not a rejection, any more than you reject Santa Clause or the Tooth Fairy. It is not dogmatic. I am a man of science, and God is entirely unnecessary.
Concart:

Your idea of "backing up" your statements is to repeat the same tripe that made no sense the first time you said it.

You need to stop trying to argue using scripture, since I do not believe a single word of it. I can prove the existence of Hogwarts by quoting Harry Potter. Do you understand that simple concept?

Crimes against humanity are committed for any number of reasons. Usually, they are done by people who want power and do not respect human life. You cannot suggest that belief in Christianity prevents one from committing atrocities, because that is demonstrably false. The difference is that they simply don't value the life of anyone who does not believe as they do.
Concart:

As I recall, I previously stated that false religionists and atheists are the people responsible for crimes against humanity. Anyone can claim they are Christian. Their behavior proves otherwise.

Titus 1:16

They publicly declare that they know God, but they disown him by their works, because they are detestable and disobedient and not approved for good work of any sort.

Concart:

As I recall, I previously stated that false religionists and atheists are the people responsible for crimes against humanity. Anyone can claim they are Christian. Their behavior proves otherwise.

They publicly declare that they know God, but they disown him by their works, because they are detestable and disobedient and not approved for good work of any sort.
^Avoids the fact that his god, either directly or indirectly, slaughtered millions of innocents in their own book.

And it continues today.

Cypress:

When viewed from above, it looks circular. I made it clear in my OP that it was a viewpoint description.

"There is One who is dwelling above the CIRCLE of the earth, the dwellers in which are as grasshoppers, the One who is stretching out the heavens just as a fine gaze, who spread them out like a tent in which to dwell," (Isaiah 40:22)

View attachment 27584

This viewpoint description was confirmed by 20th century astronauts. Not only that, it was written centuries before the "ancient Greeks" came into the picture.
I'll accept this as your confession that you didn't know prior to my post that the ancient Greeks were aware of a spherical Earth, as were the ancient Chinese, and the ancient Indians.

You have not wowed and amazed me in the least with tales about Isaiah supposedly knowing the Earth was round.

Concart:

Quoting the goyims bible to non xtians 🤪

I'll accept this as your confession that you didn't know prior to my post that the ancient Greeks were aware of a spherical Earth, as were the ancient Chinese, and the ancient Indians.

You have not wowed and amazed me in the least with tales about Isaiah supposedly knowing the Earth was round.
You are dreaming, Cypress, if you think anything you're telling me comes as a surprise. I've debated this topic for over a decade, and the atheists always come up with "the ancient Greeks knew it was a sphere." I reminded them that Isaiah's description of the earth appearing like a circle is accurate and that it was centuries before the Greeks. I also reminded them each time (because they have the same short attention span that you're demonstrating) that Isaiah was giving a viewpoint description of how earth appears to someone who is above the earth.

Astronauts confirmed Isaiah's viewpoint description of earth looking like a circle when viewed from above. Below is what astronaut Charlie Duke, an atheist at the time of his viewing, said.

EYE WITNESS, ASTRONAUT CHARLIE DUKE:
"In Isaiah, the 40th chapter, God says, it says, "God sits enthroned above the circle of the earth." Of course, we didn't see God, but we did see the CIRCLE of the earth."

https://hope1032.com.au/stories/fai...oon-hope-breakfast-interview-with-aaron-erin/

Job, by inspiration of Jehovah wrote:

"He [Jehovah God] is stretching out the north over the empty place, HANGING THE EARTH UPON NOTHING;" (Job 26:7)

Well, guess what? Charlie Duke also confirmed what Job wrote about earth appearing to hang upon nothing. In the same interview, for which I provided the weblink above, Charlie Duke said the following about Job 26:7.

"in the book of Job it says, ‘When God made the earth, He suspended it upon nothing.’ And that’s exactly how it looks… just hung in the blackness of space."

QUESTION TO CYPRESS: How could Isaiah and Job have known any of this?

Last edited:
Concart:

You mean the God that constantly orders his followers to slaughter their enemies? That one? It appears they are following his directions to a tee.

Unlike the bibles of other religions, there is EVIDENCE the Judeo-Christian Bible was divinely inspired by Jehovah. Not only does it contain almost 2,000 accurately fulfilled prophesies, but Bible writers had special information that was not discovered by scientists and explorers until centuries later. Below are two such examples.

1. The Prophet Isaiah gave a viewpoint description of how earth appears from outer space and did it at a time in history when humans were earthbound. Notice below.

Isaiah's viewpoint description--of a circular earth, when viewed from outer space--was not confirmed or proven until the 20th century, when astronauts were able to view earth from space. In effect, Isaiah, who was earthbound at the time of his writing, gave a viewpoint description that was almost 3,000 years ahead of his time.

2. Similarly, it was not until 1687 that Isaac Newton published his theory that gravitational forces are the explanation behind the earth's stability. More than 3,000 years before Newton's existence, under divine inspiration, Moses wrote the viewpoint description that, when viewed from outer space, earth appears to be hanging upon nothing (indicating invisible gravity), as follows:

"He [Jehovah God] is stretching out the north over the empty place, HANGING THE EARTH UPON NOTHING;" (Job 26:7)]

DISCUSSION QUESTIONS:

1. How could Isaiah have known that the earth is circular when viewed from outerspace, considering that the writing of the book of Isaiah was completed in 732 B.C.E. —more than 2,700 years BEFORE astronauts in the 20th century confirmed that earth appears like a circle when viewed from outer space?

2. How did Moses know that the earth appears to hang upon nothing, indicating invisible gravity, considering that the book of Job was completed in 1473 B.C.E. and it wasn't until 1687 AD/CE that Isaac Newton published his theory about gravitational forces—3,160 years AFTER Moses wrote that the earth hangs in space with no visible means of support?

3. Where did Isaiah and Moses get this information?
Number 1 coulf be an evidence that Jehovah is an alien.

You are dreaming, Cypress, if you think anything you're telling me comes as a surprise. I've debated this topic for over a decade, and the atheists always come up with "the ancient Greeks knew it was a sphere." I reminded them that Isaiah's description of the earth appearing like a circle is accurate and that it was centuries before the Greeks. I also reminded them each time (because they have the same short attention span that you're demonstrating) that Isaiah was giving a viewpoint description of how earth appears to someone who is above the earth.

Astronauts confirmed Isaiah's viewpoint description of earth looking like a circle when viewed from above. Below is what astronaut Charlie Duke, an atheist at the time of his viewing, said.

EYE WITNESS, ASTRONAUT CHARLIE DUKE:
"In Isaiah, the 40th chapter, God says, it says, "God sits enthroned above the circle of the earth." Of course, we didn't see God, but we did see the CIRCLE of the earth."

https://hope1032.com.au/stories/fai...oon-hope-breakfast-interview-with-aaron-erin/

Job, by inspiration of Jehovah wrote:

"He [Jehovah God] is stretching out the north over the empty place, HANGING THE EARTH UPON NOTHING;" (Job 26:7)

Well, guess what? Charlie Duke also confirmed what Job wrote about earth appearing to hang upon nothing. In the same interview, for which I provided the weblink above, Charlie Duke said the following about Job 26:7.

"in the book of Job it says, ‘When God made the earth, He suspended it upon nothing.’ And that’s exactly how it looks… just hung in the blackness of space."

QUESTION TO CYPRESS: How could Isaiah and Job have known any of this?
Ten years and you are this bad at prosecuting your position? You might want to retire.

Back