Proof that Dems are more beautiful and sexier than Repugs

Boy did I join the wrong team.

To become a Buddhist, it only requires a signature: :readit:

Once you've signed up, we will then provide you an all expense paid trip to Dharmasala, India, then to Tibet. After that, you will only be asked to keep your peter in your pants and talk about world peace and stuff like that. Usually people will just look at you in awe, inspired by the fact you seem so unaffected by the worlds drama. But that is why we require you to live alone with no wife and kids once you are a monk. I have a daily ritual where I sit at home and curse at everyone to myself and no one will ever know that I call them pricks and cock-masters. I call this meditation....

To become a Buddhist, it only requires a signature: :readit:

Once you've signed up, we will then provide you an all expense paid trip to Dharmasala, India, then to Tibet. After that, you will only be asked to keep your peter in your pants and talk about world peace and stuff like that. Usually people will just look at you in awe, inspired by the fact you seem so unaffected by the worlds drama. But that is why we require you to live alone with no wife and kids once you are a monk. I have a daily ritual where I sit at home and curse at everyone to myself and no one will ever know that I call them pricks and cock-masters. I call this meditation....

What's with all this "peter in the pants" business? God's already taken away my cordoroys and replaced them with khakis. I've paid my dues.

Take that clause out and you may have a sale.

What's with all this "peter in the pants" business? God's already taken away my cordoroys and replaced them with khakis. I've paid my dues.

Take that clause out and you may have a sale.

Ahhhh, we aren't Catholics Job.... sorry, Peter stays in the pants.

What's your policy on pot?

LOL, you got pot? There is a man that travels with my congregation that would love to speak with you. He wears a white bandoleer with white puffballs hanging from it. He believes his dog is an aliean visitor. He would love it if you sat with him and blew the smoke towards his dog. He also believes the dog, or alien, can talk through him. He gives us a daily laugh...

Back