Proposal for a new rule

White men have been called everything in the book. The point is that no one thinks there is a way to OVER insult a white men. I said nigger in here and who freaked out ? THE WHITE people. You say cunt in here and who freak out ? MEN
This really isnt that hard to understand. Darla, is there a word that some black dude could call a white man that would send you flying to protect him ?

White men have been called everything in the book. The point is that no one thinks there is a way to OVER insult a white men. I said nigger in here and who freaked out ? THE WHITE people. You say cunt in here and who freak out ? MEN
This really isnt that hard to understand. Darla, is there a word that some black dude could call a white man that would send you flying to protect him ?

No.

DArla is a nan hatter!
She takes her lonelyness out on the white male and is shocked that they leave her after a weekend.

THREEDEE IS A NIGGER
LOL We are both so fucking cool, man! :clink:

Editor's Note: The black text of Watermark's actual post doesn't show up well on the classic dark JPP layout that I prefer to use, so I changed it to green. Green is also my color, so it makes sense to have such personal remarks in such color...

Jeez, I leave you guys alone for a couple of days and ya'll have this explosion of drama and hostility?? WTF?

Ok, the problems seems to be that Darla is offended by a certain profanity.

But being offended by being called a name depends on the name used and the person who is being called a name.

Yeah, calling someone a "cunt" is pretty nasty. But do we ban only certain words?

Who gets to draw the line? A few weeks ago someone spent half a thread demeaning and degrading all southerners. Do I get to have that sort of talk banned?

Either the forum allows profanity or it doesn't. And I have seen posts that were FAR more demeaning without a single profanity being involved.

I have been told several times to shut up when I complain about the level of hostilities on this forum. I was even told my politeness was nauseating.

Either we require civil language and behavior from all, or we leave it wide open. Trying to work out something in between is ridiculous.

Ok, the problems seems to be that Darla is offended by a certain profanity.

Actually Darla wasn't who complained, it was Waterhead, he was offended. Actually, I don't think he was offended so much as he wanted to impress Darla... (I think he believes he actually has a chance at getting in her pants that way.) We should all go along with this, because it's probably his only chance at getting laid in this lifetime!

Ok, my apologies for mistaking who was offended and who was not.

Regardless of who it was, my posts still stands.

Actually Darla wasn't who complained, it was Waterhead, he was offended. Actually, I don't think he was offended so much as he wanted to impress Darla... (I think he believes he actually has a chance at getting in her pants that way.) We should all go along with this, because it's probably his only chance at getting laid in this lifetime!

see post #23

why is green your color. Are you fuckin irish?
I am part Irish, and admittedly it is the only piece of ancestry greater than 1/16 that I don't have total distain for. The real reason is that I find it very appealing. Emerald is my favorite shade and coincidentally I was born in Seattle in May (Emerald city and month), so you could call it fate... :cool:

pretty sure she complained too.

(I think he believes he actually has a chance at getting in her pants that way.)

Yeah and it worked to!

Now that I finally tapped it, I can drop this whole liberal charade and just admit that I'm a greedy libertarian and I wanna fuck the poor over. Give me my money, fat gov pigs!

Last edited:

Why? Because we would have to base the choices on a single group, not on what offends everyone. Or we could have everyone pick a few words and the selection of words would become a bigger battle.

Why is it important that we not offend Darla, but its ok to offend me? Why is it not ok to offend you but perfectly fine to offend USC?

Darla is offended by the word "cunt". Is USC offended that Top keeps calling him ged? Or continually states that he is under-educated? Perhaps he is simply not complaining?

I have seen numerous men here called "faggot", "gay", and "queer". Isn't that the ultimate slander to a guy's manhood? But that is accepted.

I saw several members that were here when I first arrived called everything but a child of god, because they were conservative and held different political beliefs. And yet that is standard procedure here.

I still maintain that this place is way to hostile. But if we allow that, then trying to ban a handful of words is ridiculous.

Since I have been here I have seen quite a few new people join. But they rarely post. And most only do so a few times before slipping away. You think there might be a reason for that?

I have heard ya'll talk about numerous "old" posters that don't come here anymore. So as some leave you need new blood to come in.

Newbies can be frightened off by the hostility.

Back