Protest? next Saturday

Thorn

I received this from a racing friend in Oklahoma. Some of their "jokes" are, at best, ill-considered, but this was lighthearted enough. I thought that some of you might get a kick out of it:

MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR NEXT SATURDAY!

As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked. He must commit suicide if he does. So next Saturday at 4 PM Eastern Time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Muslims, and to demonstrate they think its okay to see nude women other than their wife, and to show support for all American women. Since Islam also does not
approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Muslim sentiment.

The American government appreciates your efforts to root
out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist
activity. God bless America !

It is your patriotic duty to pass this on. If you don't send this to at least 5 people you're a terrorist sympathizing lily-livered coward and are in the position of posing as a national threat!

Hey, we have been lied to repeatedly by both parties and pretty much every politician for decades.

If one more lie will give us naked women marching in the streets and no bloodshed, I am there for my country.

Hey, we have been lied to repeatedly by both parties and pretty much every politician for decades.

If one more lie will give us naked women marching in the streets and no bloodshed, I am there for my country.

NOT ME!!

I remember hearing about the "Lesbian Fest" March here in Columbus when a bunch of lesbians would be marching down High street topless.

I went to see it and Good Night in the Morning!

It was mostly a bunch of fat, flap jack titted, homely dykes. I could only think.....THANK GOD THERE ONLY TOPLESS!!!!

NOT ME!!

I remember hearing about the "Lesbian Fest" March here in Columbus when a bunch of lesbians would be marching down High street topless.

I went to see it and Good Night in the Morning!

It was mostly a bunch of fat, flap jack titted, homely dykes. I could only think.....THANK GOD THERE ONLY TOPLESS!!!!

Hmmm...

You misspelled "they're", and you're hatin' on the human form.

Thorn might as well tattoo "REDNECK" on his forhead, huh?

1. I'm a woman.

2. I did explain that this came from a racing friend in another state. In the explanation, I'd hoped that I'd apologized the obvious poor taste in the bias this message contained, but that it was lighthearted enough to pass on nevertheless.

3. I'm originally Canadian, speak three languages and work with people from all over the world. Does that fit well with your definition of a redneck?

1. I'm a woman.

2. I did explain that this came from a racing friend in another state. In the explanation, I'd hoped that I'd apologized the obvious poor taste in the bias this message contained, but that it was lighthearted enough to pass on nevertheless.

3. I'm originally Canadian, speak three languages and work with people from all over the world. Does that fit well with your definition of a redneck?
Rednecks speak different languages too. They speak "redneck", "trailer park" and have at least a smattering of "English".

I received this from a racing friend in Oklahoma. Some of their "jokes" are, at best, ill-considered, but this was lighthearted enough. I thought that some of you might get a kick out of it:

MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR NEXT SATURDAY!

As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked. He must commit suicide if he does. So next Saturday at 4 PM Eastern Time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Muslims, and to demonstrate they think its okay to see nude women other than their wife, and to show support for all American women. Since Islam also does not
approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Muslim sentiment.

The American government appreciates your efforts to root
out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist
activity. God bless America !

It is your patriotic duty to pass this on. If you don't send this to at least 5 people you're a terrorist sympathizing lily-livered coward and are in the position of posing as a national threat!

Man, total egg on my face when I fell for this :dunno:

LOL! I needed the giggle, thanks! :p

Seven more weeks of this project, then perhaps I'll be human again!

My job was a little busy last week but things have calmed down again for me. the best way to get trhough tough times is to get drunk. I think I read that in the Bible or something.

What exactly constitutes a redneck?

Originally it was just people who work outside.

But I am curious what the current definition would be.

There is no shame in being a redneck. As you stated initially it was people who tilled the ground. Hence they got a "red neck" as they were working behind the plow, weeding, etc.

There is no shame in being a redneck. As you stated initially it was people who tilled the ground. Hence they got a "red neck" as they were working behind the plow, weeding, etc.

I agree. By some people's definition I am a redneck. I work outdoors part of the time, I live in a rural area, I like to hunt, hike, fish, camp, canoe ect. And I am a southerner.

But I am a voracious reader, a huge fan of Shakespeare, I have all my teeth, I am not stupid, and my family tree has forks. So that prevents me from fulfilling the terms of some people's definition of a redneck.

Back