Public Announcement

The day conservatives do that will be the first day.

That's not the way I see it around here. It's more like.

7qg0TAu.jpg

Is that because conservatives keep handing you your ass after every debate? :thinking:

Anyone claiming CF is the epitome of stupidity is a person very comfortable with willful lying

This board is infamous for racism, foul mouthed cretins, barely educated dunces, and insipid INCEL losers.

By the standards of political message boards, CF easily falls within the cream of the crop

Anyone claiming CF is the epitome of stupidity is a person very comfortable with willful lying

This board is infamous for racism, foul mouthed cretins, barely educated dunces, and insipid INCEL losers.

By the standards of political message boards, CF easily falls within the cream of the crop

Do I hear excessive girl love?

Aw shucks. Thanks for your support and right back atcha. :smile:

He wasn't banned, you moron.

Not only was he not banned, the same couple of ppl have repeated the lies about "stalking" for as long as I've been here. No shred of evidence of course, just the usual knuckledragger hatred of anyone brighter, more educated, happier, wealthier, etc. than they are.

He is a disgusting stalker male who was banned here for stalking women members.

The creep actually lived about 30 miles from me. I let it go and let Damocles deal with him.

I am impervious to your lies, and they have no effect on me.

This may be a foreign concept to you, but I stick up for my friends

Sounds like you think CF is so stupid she can't stick up for herself. If I were CF that would be an insult. But you lefties must stick up for each other that is the only way you can keep your moronic politics alive.

Sounds like you think CF is so stupid she can't stick up for herself. If I were CF that would be an insult. But you lefties must stick up for each other that is the only way you can keep your moronic politics alive.

Maybe you see things that way, but I sure don't. You stick up for Toxic all the time. Does that mean you insulted her? She's too stupid to stick up for herself? You don't think that you (R)s don't stick together?

Back