Public Announcement

You kind of do...(keep in mind, it's his standard answer when it comes to supporting his little groupies....;)

Everyone knows you hate Christie because of your idiotic assumption she had something to do with the legendary GR forum.
So just STFU asshole licker.

Maybe you see things that way, but I sure don't. You stick up for Toxic all the time. Does that mean you insulted her? She's too stupid to stick up for herself? You don't think that you (R)s don't stick together?

You have to give Toxic credit,somehow these dumb fucks like EE,RB,USF,and Yurtski,buy into
Toxic's pathetic victim game.
And make world class assholes of themselves defending the drunken he/she!

You have to give Toxic credit,somehow these dumb fucks like EE,RB,USF,and Yurtski,buy into
Toxic's pathetic victim game.
And make world class assholes of themselves defending the drunken he/she!

Some of us are very proud of lettering in h.s. She's done a great job of earning that V for Victim, and keeping it polished and attached to that moth-eaten sweater with the sewn-in chest padding.

I just think it's hilarious how the Reichwingers always accuse others of sticking together, sticking up for each other, and so on -- when they do the exact same thing. They are not logical.

Sounds like you think CF is so stupid she can't stick up for herself. If I were CF that would be an insult. But you lefties must stick up for each other that is the only way you can keep your moronic politics alive.

This from the White Knight sticking up for Top for years!Because we pick on the pathetic creature.
Talk about a hypocrite,don't get any better at that,then this old fool.

Maybe you see things that way, but I sure don't. You stick up for Toxic all the time. Does that mean you insulted her? She's too stupid to stick up for herself? You don't think that you (R)s don't stick together?

I don't "stick up" for Top other than defending some of her political ideas. In fact I have defended you as much as I have others I agree with on certain subjects.

This from the White Knight sticking up for Top for years!Because we pick on the pathetic creature.
Talk about a hypocrite,don't get any better at that,then this old fool.

Mason you were a filthy bastard on Amazon. Then you reached new levels of filth on GR and you haven't changed since coming here. In my opinion you have no redeeming qualities and are the rectum of humanity. So anytime you run your filth at a friend I will call you on it.

Mason you were a filthy bastard on Amazon. Then you reached new levels of filth on GR and you haven't changed since coming here. In my opion you have no redeeming qualities and are the rectum of humanity.

When in Rome,do as the Romans do.
For someone who claims not to be Toxic's white Knight.
The only reason I ran across you in the first place was you sticking your big nose in the middle of
a feud that was none of your business.
But like others you got sucked into the Top victim
Spider web!:palm:

When in Rome,do as the Romans do.
For someone who claims not to be Toxic's white Knight.
The only reason I ran across you in the first place was you sticking your big nose in the middle of
a feud that was none of your business.
But like others you got sucked into the Top victim
Spider web!:palm:

Poor jealous cock sucker. Top rejected your sick filthy fantasies years ago on Amazon and you still can't get over it.

Poor jealous cock sucker. Top rejected your sick filthy fantasies years ago on Amazon and you still can't get over it.

Revised made up history!
When I met Owl,Top flipped out that I could only have one female friend on the forum.
We all know the rest.
Nice try loser.

Revised made up history!
When I met Owl,Top flipped out that I could only have one female friend on the forum.
We all know the rest.
Nice try loser.

Funny Owl and I are friendly and Top isn't flipping out. No I believe my analysis is correct.

Some of us are very proud of lettering in h.s. She's done a great job of earning that V for Victim, and keeping it polished and attached to that moth-eaten sweater with the sewn-in chest padding.

I just think it's hilarious how the Reichwingers always accuse others of sticking together, sticking up for each other, and so on -- when they do the exact same thing. They are not logical.

Aha I knew you had pointed ears. s-l640.jpg LOL

Back