Putin: "I Wanted Trump To Win"

Do you think this was the first time Putin wanted a particular candidate to win? Say Putin wanted Obama over Romney. Was
Obama guilty of a crime?

Yes or no will do.

Manafort is done. He’ll spend the rest of his days in prison unless Trump pardons him. Why would Manafort help Mullet? Would you if you were Manafort?

If Obama worked with him or knowingly accepted help from him..yes.

Of course that didn't happen

Hello Darth,

Do you think this was the first time Putin wanted a particular candidate to win? Say Putin wanted Obama over Romney. Was
Obama guilty of a crime?

Yes or no will do.

Manafort is done. He’ll spend the rest of his days in prison unless Trump pardons him. Why would Manafort help Mullet? Would you if you were Manafort?

If Manafort opens up and starts talking, Mueller can get him out of prison sooner. That's a pretty strong incentive.

Hey. Why don't you try defending Nixon. That might be easier at this point.

Trump is goin DOWN.

Hello Darth,

If Manafort opens up and starts talking, Mueller can get him out of prison sooner. That's a pretty strong incentive.

Hey. Why don't you try defending Nixon. That might be easier at this point.

Trump is goin DOWN.

Manafort is 70. Even with a ten year sentence he might have a 50/50 chance of getting out of prison alive. A Trump pardon is by far and away his best bet. Mullet screwed the pooch if he wanted anything out of Manafort.

And just maybe—just maybe, Manafort has nothing to offer.

Do you always advocate life sentences for white collar crimes or just when it’s politically expedient?

Hello Darth,

Manafort is 70. Even with a ten year sentence he might have a 50/50 chance of getting out of prison alive. A Trump pardon is by far and away his best bet. Mullet screwed the pooch if he wanted anything out of Manafort.

And just maybe—just maybe, Manafort has nothing to offer.

Yes. There you go. Keep telling yourself that. I know you really want that to be true.

Hello Darth,

Yes. There you go. Keep telling yourself that. I know you really want that to be true.

Well, Manafort would have flipped by now if he had something. Get Mullet to drop some charges before the trial. If he flips now, he blows any chance at a pardon from Trump.

I know that doesn’t comport with your conspiracy theory but it’s entirely plausible Manafort had nothing to sing about—it explains everything.

Are you not even able to entertain the notion?

Hello Darth ,

Well, Manafort would have flipped by now if he had something. Get Mullet to drop some charges before the trial. If he flips now, he blows any chance at a pardon from Trump.

You do realize that if Trump pardons Manafort, then Manafort gains immunity from prosecution, but cannot refuse to testify by taking the 5th, right?

I know that doesn’t comport with your conspiracy theory but it’s entirely plausible Manafort had nothing to sing about—it explains everything.

Are you not even able to entertain the notion?

I know that's possible. But if that turns out to be the case I will be quite surprised. All the circumstantial evidence says Trump is guilty. He ACTS guilty.

Hello Darth ,

You do realize that if Trump pardons Manafort, then Manafort gains immunity from prosecution, but cannot refuse to testify by taking the 5th, right?

I know that's possible. But if that turns out to be the case I will be quite surprised. All the circumstantial evidence says Trump is guilty. He ACTS guilty.

Are you serious?

Trump waived executive privilege [let that sink in] in allowing his WH council to be subjected to 30 hours of interview. Is that acting guilty? He’s allowed Mullet to interview 30 ish people altogether. Is that acting guilty? The only thing Trump *hasn’t* cooperated with is an interview with Mullet and Trump would be stupid to talk to him.

You know who actually acts guilty? Some of the parties who started this whole charade.

Are you serious?

Trump waived executive privilege [let that sink in] in allowing his WH council to be subjected to 30 hours of interview. Is that acting guilty? He’s allowed Mullet to interview 30 ish people altogether. Is that acting guilty? The only thing Trump *hasn’t* cooperated with is an interview with Mullet and Trump would be stupid to talk to him.

You know who actually acts guilty? Some of the parties who started this whole charade.
Trump is an narcissists, he believes he is smarter than others, I alone can do it. His lawyers made a big mistake in allowing Trump to waive executive privilege. Trump told them he didn’t collude, they made the mistake of believing him.

Trump is an narcissists, he believes he is smarter than others, I alone can do it. His lawyers made a big mistake in allowing Trump to waive executive privilege. Trump told them he didn’t collude, they made the mistake of believing him.

It’s the opposite of acting guilty.

It’s only a mistake if you believe there was collusion. I’m still waiting to see it lol.

Hello Darth,

Are you serious? [Trump is acting guilty]

Trump waived executive privilege [let that sink in] in allowing his WH council to be subjected to 30 hours of interview. Is that acting guilty

Could very well be the move of a guilty man. Mueller could subpoena the WH council. That would make Trump look bad. Trump is very concerned about how things appear. It looks better for him if he allows the interview.

He’s allowed Mullet to interview 30 ish people altogether. Is that acting guilty?

Could be.

The only thing Trump *hasn’t* cooperated with is an interview with Mullet and Trump would be stupid to talk to him.

Actually by refusing to cooperate with the investigation in this way it does make him look as if he has something to hide.

That's just 'Whataboutism.' 'Oh look! A diversion!' 'I'm uncomfortable with the current direction of the discussion. Let me just try to change it into something else I am more comfortable with!'

Cohen is preparing to talk to Mueller about Trumps illegal Russian connections. It won't matter to the rightys. They still will not care. This is a religion, not politics. The right has given up their phony religious beliefs . That was always fake. Trump is showing who they really are.

Cohen is preparing to talk to Mueller about Trumps illegal Russian connections. It won't matter to the rightys. They still will not care. This is a religion, not politics. The right has given up their phony religious beliefs . That was always fake. Trump is showing who they really are.

You just made an assumption about Trump’s Russian connections.

Religions are full of assumptions lol.

Hello Darth,

Could very well be the move of a guilty man. Mueller could subpoena the WH council. That would make Trump look bad. Trump is very concerned about how things appear. It looks better for him if he allows the interview.

Could be.

Actually by refusing to cooperate with the investigation in this way it does make him look as if he has something to hide.

That's just 'Whataboutism.' 'Oh look! A diversion!' 'I'm uncomfortable with the current direction of the discussion. Let me just try to change it into something else I am more comfortable with!'

Lol okay.

Even when I give examples of Trump not acting guilty, you wave them off.

Isn’t refusing to comply with congressional document requests ‘acting guilty’ on the FBI’s part?

Why do I bother asking.

Putin made it clear that he wanted Trump to win.

Putin engaged in illegal covert actions to affect the outcome of that election

Trump won a very unlikely victory

Trump refuses to EVER say anything negative about Putin

Duhhhh

Hello Darth,

Even when I give examples of Trump not acting guilty, you wave them off.

Everybody who is guilty wants to act not guilty. Donald Trump is a great actor, a professional actor, a TV personality.

Isn’t refusing to comply with congressional document requests ‘acting guilty’ on the FBI’s part?

More whataboutism.

Why do I bother asking.

It is an attempt to divert the conversation into a more comfortable area for you.

Back