Question for PMP

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
When a person prays to be healed of, for instance, cancer, and they live through it, they immediately credit god for healing them. Apparently God answers their prayers and heals things.

So why doesn't god heal amputees? AIDS patients? Why does he only heal things that human beings, through technology, have a reasonable chance to heal anyway?

Because those people you listed don't love god enough. If the loved god, they would be healed. Next question.

When a person prays to be healed of, for instance, cancer, and they live through it, they immediately credit god for healing them. Apparently God answers their prayers and heals things.

So why doesn't god heal amputees? AIDS patients? Why does he only heal things that human beings, through technology, have a reasonable chance to heal anyway?

last question first, I am not aware that he only heals those who have a reasonable chance to heal anyway. Do you have some sort of database that you referred to, in coming to this conclusion?....

In answer to your first, yes, if I prayed for healing and was healed I would thank him for that healing.

In answer to your other question (grouped together to include any unanswered prayer), if I pray for healing and am not healed, I don't fault God for not healing me. It's simply the way it is.

Because those people you listed don't love god enough. If the loved god, they would be healed. Next question.

under Watermark's approach you would be in trouble.....since there is no reasonable chance your ailing thought process can be healed......

To sum it up:

If you pray for it and it doesn't happen it's god's will.
If you pray for it and it happens it's god's will.

Stupid athiests.

last question first, I am not aware that he only heals those who have a reasonable chance to heal anyway. Do you have some sort of database that you referred to, in coming to this conclusion?....

In answer to your first, yes, if I prayed for healing and was healed I would thank him for that healing.

In answer to your other question (grouped together to include any unanswered prayer), if I pray for healing and am not healed, I don't fault God for not healing me. It's simply the way it is.

So if you are benefited, thank god. If you're not, no biggie. Man, I'd love to have that job.

Again, why doesn't he heal amputees? Why only things like cancer, where healing is possible anyway? You attribute the cancer healing to god because that case is ambiguous. It could be either the prayer or it could be the cancer treatments - or it could just be your own immune system. The case of amputees is completely unambiguous. God does nothing there, no matter how many prayers you pray. Why is that? Why does he seem to only treat ambiguous cases?

Do atheists get healed at a significantly smaller % rate for even the ambiguous, treatable illnesses than Christians?

Can you at least admit that your God doesn't heal? Or at least that prayers do no good in regard to this healing, and he heals as he fancies?

For someone who doesn't believe in god, you sure spend a lot of time thinking and arguing about it.

For someone who doesn't believe in god, you sure spend a lot of time thinking and arguing about it.

I don't believe in 9/11 truthers, UFO conspiracy theorists, or birthers either. There are a lot of things I don't believe in. That's why I argue with others about them.

So if you are benefited, thank god. If you're not, no biggie. Man, I'd love to have that job.
well, as part of the job application you need to demonstrate healing....shall we schedule something for tomorrow?....

Again, why doesn't he heal amputees?
do you mean 'un'-amputate them?....well, there was that guy by the pool who couldn't walk and didn't have friends to carry him....do paraplegics count?.....

Why does he seem to only treat ambiguous cases?

was Lazarus ambiguous?......or the ten lepers?......

When an amputee is healed I will believe! !

Or some of those with brain injuries that have come back from Iraq. I will believe in a god who listens to requests and plays that tune for ya!

Sorry, I am just a huge skeptic.

When an amputee is healed I will believe! !

Or some of those with brain injuries that have come back from Iraq. I will believe in a god who listens to requests and plays that tune for ya!

Sorry, I am just a huge skeptic.

perhaps the best explanation for not healing amputees.....if even the skeptics would be forced to believe, it would mess up that whole "faith" thing he's got going, wouldn't it.....

perhaps the best explanation for not healing amputees.....if even the skeptics would be forced to believe, it would mess up that whole "faith" thing he's got going, wouldn't it.....

Yep, faith is very necessary when it comes to the unprovable! It sure sucks a lot of people in!!!!

Yeah if god helped sick people then more people would believe in him which is a bad thing because

Back