Question for PMP

......because

Mark 8
11The Pharisees came and began to question Jesus. To test him, they asked him for a sign from heaven. 12He sighed deeply and said, "Why does this generation ask for a miraculous sign? I tell you the truth, no sign will be given to it."

Mark 8
11The Pharisees came and began to question Jesus. To test him, they asked him for a sign from heaven. 12He sighed deeply and said, "Why does this generation ask for a miraculous sign? I tell you the truth, no sign will be given to it."

Easy cop out. that was in regards to the end of the Earth, nice try, no cigar!

If God woud get off his ass and heal more people we would not need health care reform.
I am tired of my tax dollars subsidizing gods lazy ass.

Here let me give you an answer out of my ancient bronze age religious text.

I always figured, if you have a question about what God is up to, perhaps the Bible is a good place to look.....now, if we come across a question about what your ancient bronze agers are doing, we can check out their text......or watch a Conan movie or something....

well, as part of the job application you need to demonstrate healing....shall we schedule something for tomorrow?....

Let me know when you can schedule any faith healings. Then we can bring in an unbiased group of researchers to verify it.

I always figured, if you have a question about what God is up to, perhaps the Bible is a good place to look.....now, if we come across a question about what your ancient bronze agers are doing, we can check out their text......or watch a Conan movie or something....

what

watermark, I think in 50 years when stems cell science and tissue reconstruction comes a long way, god will suddenly decide to heal amputees as well. Praise the lord

Back