Question of the Day (FOR JPP GIRLS)

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Say you have a gay male friend. He is super confused about his sexuality. Then one day he says to you,

"Hey lets have sex, I want to just see what it's like with a girl, but don't worry I'm gay so it's just platonic intercourse."

Thoughts? Opinions? Would you help your friend out?

Uh, no. You do know it's nice to be physically attracted to someone if you are going to have sex with them right?

But I can't wait to hear the story behind this.

LOL ok for the record there is NO STORY. thank you very much.

And also who says you can't be physically attracted to your friend?

Say you have a gay male friend. He is super confused about his sexuality. Then one day he says to you,

"Hey lets have sex, I want to just see what it's like with a girl, but don't worry I'm gay so it's just platonic intercourse."

So can we reverse the situation (lesbian asks guy friend for sex) and ask the JPP guys? Or would it equate to a rhetorical question?

do it in a second as long as she wasn't super butch.

I wonder if my wife would believe the, "I'm just trying to help this young lady decide if she is really a lesbian or not" excuse. Some how, I don't think my wife would buy it. I think I would have to pass for the safety of my marriage, but... if I were still single... all bets are off.

I can completely understand Darla's thoughts on the physically attracted idea but then she's a woman. Guys don't exactly give a darned about physical attraction when they want to get laid. When it comes to going without or sleeping with a woman physical attractiveness doesn't matter until the booze have worn off.

Immie

It depends on whether the gay friend is attractive or not. ...Just kidding and please don't take this out of context and send it to my husband. :p

I'd pass, but I could have a good time thinking about it...

I wonder if my wife would believe the, "I'm just trying to help this young lady decide if she is really a lesbian or not" excuse. Some how, I don't think my wife would buy it. I think I would have to pass for the safety of my marriage, but... if I were still single... all bets are off.

I can completely understand Darla's thoughts on the physically attracted idea but then she's a woman. Guys don't exactly give a darned about physical attraction when they want to get laid. When it comes to going without or sleeping with a woman physical attractiveness doesn't matter until the booze have worn off.

Immie

I can't believe that's true for all men, or even most, who are 30 and over.

In your youth an inexperience I think you may be mistaken in thinking this was a new tactic.

I can't believe that's true for all men, or even most, who are 30 and over.

Which part?

Passing because the man is married or that guys don't care about physical attraction when it comes to sex?

Truthfully, I was joking just a bit. Altough, if you qualified it with single straight men... I'm not so sure. :pke:

Immie

Lots of bi curious woman are very attracted to gay men. just an odd tidbit I picked up from my gay brother in law. Think maybe has to do with style or something.

Let me go through this in my head with one of my friends who are girls (most of whom, of course, I would have sex with in a second):

WM: Heya, I'm gay.
Girl: O Rly?
WM: Yep, but I'm confused about my sexuality, so I was wondering if we could have sex, I just want to see what it's like with a girl, but don't worry I'm gay so it's just platonic intercourse.
Girl: Fail.
WM: :cry:

Lots of bi curious woman are very attracted to gay men. just an odd tidbit I picked up from my gay brother in law. Think maybe has to do with style or something.

Wait, bi curious women are attracted to gay men? So, women who are fantasizing about, or considering, having sex with another woman, become attracted to gay males? That seems a little wrong. I don't know about that.

Back