Question of the Day (FOR JPP GIRLS)

Well, I think that it's because men are human, and by the time they are in their 30's, they've had really great sex, and the other kind pales in comparison, so they are more likely to be looking for something that contains a large amount of chemistry.

This is also very true for women. I don't think that sex drive improves for women in their 30's like many believe. More likely, it has more to do with women becoming more comfortable with sexuality and with themselves...and also by then they have undoubtedly found something that contains a large amount of chemistry.

This is also very true for women. I don't think that sex drive improves for women in their 30's like many believe. More likely, it has more to do with women becoming more comfortable with sexuality and with themselves...and also by then they have undoubtedly found something that contains a large amount of chemistry.

It's definitely true of women...I don't know if it's not true that your sex drive increases at that time. I really don't know on that either way.

BTW is that a chemistry set for your aviator?

Well, thanks Chap.

was just funny to read cause i was just having that convo not to long ago. I believe I may have compared it to a wine connoisseur versus a casual wine drinker. Try to offer the wine connoisseur a glass of the house wine.. LOL

was just funny to read cause i was just having that convo not to long ago. I believe I may have compared it to a wine connoisseur versus a casual wine drinker. Try to offer the wine connoisseur a glass of the house wine.. LOL

Now that analogy would depend on the restaurant. IMO you're safe using something like Arbor Mist here, though.

It's definitely true of women...I don't know if it's not true that your sex drive increases at that time. I really don't know on that either way.

Well I did a little reading on it not long ago. I have a younger sister who is just now 20 and we were talking about how males hit their sexual peaks so early and how it's a hormonal thing. She was asking me when women do. From what I have found, there is not really an age...some experts say late 20's-30's. They also say that it is not so much hormonal as it is being comfortable and experimental. When girls are young they are conditioned to think that sex can be shameful and ruin reputations, but with age comes knowledge and realization.

Well, I think that it's because men are human, and by the time they are in their 30's, they've had really great sex, and the other kind pales in comparison, so they are more likely to be looking for something that contains a large amount of chemistry.

No.

Testosterone. DarlaFail.

Say you have a gay male friend. He is super confused about his sexuality. Then one day he says to you,

"Hey lets have sex, I want to just see what it's like with a girl, but don't worry I'm gay so it's just platonic intercourse."

Thoughts? Opinions? Would you help your friend out?

well, my best freind Jeffree is gay, and he is the only one I let hug me and be cute n cuddly....but no I would not have sex with him.

Back