Question of the Day (FOR JPP GIRLS)

Well, if we are picky, we are considered shallow, and if we don't care then we are pigs that'll sleep with anything! Ugh! Women are such tools, I swear! ;)

LOL. Well, I didn't mean it that way. I think that most mature men I know - basically guys out of their 20's, into their 30's and 40's, approach sex more like women do. By that I mean, they also want to be really excited about their partner, and a lot goes into that, not just, or even mainly, looks. Basically I think that if you say men will sleep with anyone, you are kind of giving them a short shrift. Of course Dave, I don't know what they do at 3am in some bar when i am not around and they are not trying to BS me!

this thread is pretty awesome.

Also I don't believe many guys, at least in their younger days, had a friend that was a girl, where if she were to just randomly get naked and ask for sex that any guy would turned it down.

LOL. Well, I didn't mean it that way. I think that most mature men I know - basically guys out of their 20's, into their 30's and 40's, approach sex more like women do. By that I mean, they also want to be really excited about their partner, and a lot goes into that, not just, or even mainly, looks. Basically I think that if you say men will sleep with anyone, you are kind of giving them a short shrift. Of course Dave, I don't know what they do at 3am in some bar when i am not around and they are not trying to BS me!

That's because men produce less testosterone as they grow over.

By the time I'm thirty I'll probably produce less testosterone than a girl.

That's because men produce less testosterone as they grow over.

By the time I'm thirty I'll probably produce less testosterone than a girl.

Well, I think that it's because men are human, and by the time they are in their 30's, they've had really great sex, and the other kind pales in comparison, so they are more likely to be looking for something that contains a large amount of chemistry.

Darla I think you are missing one important thing.

Guys kinda lie sometimes.

I'm sure the 20 year old girls I know think the same thing about 20 year old guys that you think about 30 year old guys. You know why?

Because when a girl asks a guy, "hey, would you sleep with this dumb slut? she's such a hobag, look what's she wearing" - The guy goes:

"of course I wouldn't, I want a girl that's pretty and has a great personality, just like you"

Girl goes "awwwww. so sweet"

And the deception continues O__O.

Darla I think you are missing one important thing.

Guys kinda lie sometimes.

I'm sure the 20 year old girls I know think the same thing about 20 year old guys that you think about 30 year old guys. You know why?

Because when a girl asks a guy, "hey, would you sleep with this dumb slut? she's such a hobag, look what's she wearing" - The guy goes:

"of course I wouldn't, I want a girl that's pretty and has a great personality, just like you"

Girl goes "awwwww. so sweet"

And the deception continues O__O.

I don't ask men questions like that Grind, and I would never call another woman a hobag.

Wait, bi curious women are attracted to gay men? So, women who are fantasizing about, or considering, having sex with another woman, become attracted to gay males? That seems a little wrong. I don't know about that.

I haven't heard about that either. I think it's probably similar to the friendships that straight women have with gay men, in that it's easier to be yourselves because there's no sexual tension and nobody's on guard.

I haven't heard about that either. I think it's probably similar to the friendships that straight women have with gay men, in that it's easier to be yourselves because there's no sexual tension and nobody's on guard.

this kind of proves the point though that around straight guys, girls are usually on guard, even if they are friends. I think it's very hard for a girl to be friends with a straight guy with zero sexual tension at least on one side.

Yeah, I think so too!

Somehow I doubt that anyone desiring to have, or try, sex with a woman, is going to decide, well let me have sex with this guy who has a penis and no breasts, but whose voice isn't that deep.

Yeah, I think so too!

Somehow I doubt that anyone desiring to have, or try, sex with a woman, is going to decide, well let me have sex with this guy who has a penis and no breasts, but whose voice isn't that deep.

We call that a triple bagger!

Well, I think that it's because men are human, and by the time they are in their 30's, they've had really great sex, and the other kind pales in comparison, so they are more likely to be looking for something that contains a large amount of chemistry.

Reputation points for this post!!!

Back