Question to all about Lady T

"we'll your wierd then
Most red blooded american males know who payton manning is."

And TRUE football fans know his name is Peyton.

Damo... WHY on earth would you be talking baseball? I thought it died in 1994 when they cancelled the world series. Did someone start it up again?

"Oh yeah. One that looked suspiciously like Halle Berry"

She posted one on the old politics.com a couple years ago. Depending on the photo, she could probably pass for Halle. Unless the old one was doctored up or something.

I keep hearing rumors about baseball still being a going concern, but it is unverified.
Just pundit putter I suppose.

"I keep hearing rumors about baseball still being a going concern, but it is unverified.
Just pundit putter I suppose."

Why anyone would pay attention to that BORING ass sport boggles my mind. While I love to play the game (actually more softball these days... much easier to hit when a tapped keg sits nearby), it sucks to be a spectator.

"I keep hearing rumors about baseball still being a going concern, but it is unverified.
Just pundit putter I suppose."

Why anyone would pay attention to that BORING ass sport boggles my mind. While I love to play the game (actually more softball these days... much easier to hit when a tapped keg sits nearby), it sucks to be a spectator.
Perhaps, but having a short attention span sucks even more.

:tongout:

Back